Kids Shot dead in Liverpool- yet more murder in UK

7 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Dreadful  violence- nonstop- random  knifing,  acid attacks, rape, shooting.

This is England  and why I live in Thailand

There have always been guns and knives in the UK, you just hear more about it in our modern media times.

Thailand is awash wiv guns, you are probably safer in the UK regarding gun's.....????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

God knows what has happened to the country i grew up in,nothing like this used to be the norm ,mass immigration ,is one part of it ,the fact that when we were young we were given a good smack if we were naughty ,now its so changed that none of this happens ,my daughter was saying that the town she lives in (i have been there many times) has gone from being nice and quiet to a different place ,due to an influx of Romanians , and its getting worse. rip Britain

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

God knows what has happened to the country i grew up in,nothing like this used to be the norm ,mass immigration ,is one part of it ,the fact that when we were young we were given a good smack if we were naughty ,now its so changed that none of this happens ,my daughter was saying that the town she lives in (i have been there many times) has gone from being nice and quiet to a different place ,due to an influx of Romanians , and its getting worse. rip Britain

What have Romanians got to do with an organised crime murder in Liverpool?  Local gang/drug violence is nothing new there, although killing children in the crossfire is thankfully only a once every 15 years occurrence (RIP Rhys Jones).

6 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

What have Romanians got to do with an organised crime murder in Liverpool?  Local gang/drug violence is nothing new there, although killing children in the crossfire is thankfully only a once every 15 years occurrence (RIP Rhys Jones).

Three killings in one week Liverpool, one in Manchester and others that didn't  make the news

• Like 1

6 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

It's mixed groups with Albanians  being the new boys on the block. The Liverpool  gangsters, mixed race are considered  the most violent- killing innocent  children and  babies  means  nothing to  them. It's savagery.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Can this one be blamed on "migrants" or is this just good old home-grown English savagery?

Its a mixture off issues not really  attribute to race  but the Albanias are reorganising the coke market,  the Kurt's and Turks  the heroin markets but the basically the  murder is Multicultura. The savage murder of innocent  women  and children seems to a Liverpool  thing. Nobody  helps the police even  with rape and child  murder.