90 days reporting

did mine online...got an email from CM immigration on Sunday telling me it was due the next day.  So I did it on Monday and

received the success immediately and then on Tuesday the new printed date for 90 days in the future.  Can't beat it as it is

a lot easier and quicker than before.  Haven't had any problems since they went to this new system.  Just remember, to use

the on line you must first register and get a immigration generated password.  Is simple too.

22 hours ago, Presnock said:

did mine online...got an email from CM immigration on Sunday telling me it was due the next day.  So I did it on Monday and

received the success immediately and then on Tuesday the new printed date for 90 days in the future.  Can't beat it as it is

a lot easier and quicker than before.  Haven't had any problems since they went to this new system.  Just remember, to use

the on line you must first register and get a immigration generated password.  Is simple too.

Yep, I have done it three times now. 

Each time I get an e mail from immigration about two weeks before is due. 

22 hours ago, Presnock said:

Went through the drive through, already had the form completed and tucked into the proper passport page. No cars ahead of me, out in about 3 minutes, very convenient.

On 8/24/2022 at 3:19 PM, ubonjoe said:

It is only 15 days before now. The 7 days was dropped in 2020.

i tryed to do my friends 90 days and line and it was fours before it due date . it said had to be done  with in 15 days before due date.. but also said it had to be no less then 7 days before due date ,, so we could not do  on line ..   so looks like it only has a 7 day window on line ,, 

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, yeahbutif said:

i tryed to do my friends 90 days and line and it was fours before it due date . it said had to be done  with in 15 days before due date.. but also said it had to be no less then 7 days before due date ,, so we could not do  on line ..   so looks like it only has a 7 day window on line ,, 

It changed a couple of years ago even on the old system. And on the new system, if you get a rejection it's worth trying again a few times up to the due date. 

53 minutes ago, yeahbutif said:

Was that done using the mobile app that gives that false message? The report could of been done by just ignoring it.

Or were you using the new website ( https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login ) that does not have that erroneous message.

Edit: This from the new site guide.

" Not due for the next due date. (Apply after the previous petition is approved in 1 – 75 days)"

Source: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

Edited by ubonjoe

43 minutes ago, yeahbutif said:

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login.

This is the latest and only address you should use

• Like 1