Too big for the lift. Where do I find a company or people who transport heavy big things 30 floors up in the staircase?

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Thanks for all your answers.

There are three 80kg panels, and a few smaller and lighter items.

The manufacturer/installer of the sliding door suggest smaller size which fits in the lift. That is obviously an option. But if possible, I prefer 3 big panels compared to 4 smaller panels.

I don't think an outside crane is a reasonable option. There is too much wind to just wind it up.

Motorcycle guys are obviously an option. But if they drop it maybe they say sorry but that's about it. They won't have an insurance they won't care much if anything is damaged.

I think asking a piano company might be a good idea. I will try.

Folding dors is an good option for balconies, but maybe better other places than bangkok where you keep the doors open and do not have the noice or pollution. Any way folding doors is lighter to carry. 

5 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Some quite naive ideas here like motocycle guys.

Do you really believe they will lift and carry it manually up 30 floors with some straps around the shoulder or so?

The Hulk?

At least you need proper carts/tools to "sledge" the things up. The photo is for the most primitive thing. Pros in the west have motorized "sledges" e.g.

Also you need to check how the parts are packed/protected (cardbox, foam etc.)?

Or there is stuff needed to wrap carefully before loading on a cart or the like.

You need people who know their job and don't expect it being too cheap.

karre.jpg

A stair walker trolley would be a lot easier 

Screenshot_20220826_210425_com.brave.browser.jpg

• Like 1