Justice Department makes redacted Mar-a-Lago affidavit public

Scott

59 minutes ago, BonMot said:

The presidential election is based on an electoral college. Please consult wiki if need be.

While states cede all votes to the winner - they are still electoral votes and could in theory could be and have been contested and changed.

It's you who claimed people did not want Hillary. More people wanted Hillary than Trump.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BonMot said:

Who knows...

Bipartisan lol. Not surprised. That's why I'm Independent / Libertarian

At the presidental level that's just rubbish. It nulls the electoral college. Mob rule.

Electoral college does not really exist at state level. I think 40/50 states have popular vote even for senatoral elections now I think about it.

Voter majority is mob rule? That's made my night. ???? I'm off to walking street now to laugh about that over a beer. Cheers!

You'd prefer the "conscience vote" of a certified elector to the democratic vote?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Voter majority is mob rule? That's made my night. ???? I'm off to walking street now to laugh about that over a beer. Cheers!

You'd prefer the "conscience vote" of a certified elector to the democratic vote?

I think the electoral college is a proven success. I understand it's issues and weaknesses.

As much as I love the lumpen proletariat I've no interest in them governing me.

Which is in part why I'm here or rather... will never return.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BonMot said:

All the Trump haters yet no one will take my wager.

I am betting one bottle of Johnny Walker Red to two bottles of Balvenie that Trump is not sitting in jail. One bottle payable by end of year, vthe next in six months and if you wish to double down the offer is good forever. Lol.

You obviously know as little about Whiskey as you do about how the justice system works.

I’ll do you another deal.

When Trump is thrown on gaol (and I don’t mind waiting)  I’ll bring along a real whiskey for the two of us to sit face to face and drink. 

You’ll get two educations that night, one will be an introduction to real whiskey.

Johnny Walker… are you trying to insult people?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BonMot said:

The presidential election is based on an electoral college. Please consult wiki if need be.

While states cede all votes to the winner - they are still electoral votes and could in theory could be and have been contested and changed.

Each State has a slate of ‘official and lawfully appointed electors’.

Put a pin in that.

6 hours ago, BonMot said:

The thing, practically the only thing I like about Trump is the Trump derangement syndrome it inspires in morons and FSA Leftists.

Who HATES Trump? People that are broke and/or and woke.

The best part of all this is just like J6 committee, Spygate, Russiagate, Stormy Daniels and all the rest of it nothing will come of any of this. Yet, so many losers are out of their minds with hate. Hahaha. Trump is a buffoon but the notion that any man would rather have had Hillary Clinton in the WH... Just makes me a bit ill

Have loads of money, am not left, certainly not woke and have an IQ of 136.

What does "and/or and" mean?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Longwood50 said:

Even CNN said the first few pages contained some information and the remainder as shown here were "redacted" in other words you could not decipher anything.   If there is nothing to hide and a clear predicate why hide it. 

Read: Redacted affidavit in Trump Mar-a-Lago search : NPR

One reason was to conceal the names of witnesses. 

Trump has a penchant for witness tampering!

January 6: Trump Phone Call Could Be Witness Tampering (businessinsider.com)

• Like 2

Powerful piece by the editorial board of the New York Times detailing many of the cases against Trump including this latest Investigation

Donald Trump Is Not Above the Law

Mr. Trump’s actions as a public official, like no others since the Civil War, attacked the heart of our system of government. He used the power of his office to subvert the rule of law. If we hesitate to call those actions and their perpetrator criminal, then we are saying he is above the law and giving license to future presidents to do whatever they want.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220826194000/https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/26/opinion/trump-documents-jan-6-prosecute.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/26/opinion/trump-documents-jan-6-prosecute.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Still piling the evidence up my friend, still adding more to possibly incinerate his defense with....

The "give him enough rope" tactic paid off handsomely with this Boxgate business that no one saw coming, opening a new front of egregious activities to pursue in addition to the pending:

phony 2020 electors

clown convention to overthrow the 2020 vote

phone calls to officials in swing states

January 6th

and now The Boxes

Add to this the upcoming revisiting of the skullduggery connected to the 2016 election that Billy Barr managed to make go away.  For a while.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

Even CNN said the first few pages contained some information and the remainder as shown here were "redacted" in other words you could not decipher anything.   If there is nothing to hide and a clear predicate why hide it. 

Great question!!  Best place to find your answer would be to dig up the threads from when the Mueller Report was released, plenty to learn there.

• Like 1

I commented earlier that surely the FBI, Pentagon and US security services are assuming the TS/SCI documents Trump stole and illegally stored at Mar-a-Largo were seen by US adversaries.

Well look who got through Mar-a-Largo ‘security’:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/27/fake-heiress-infiltrates-mar-a-lago-trump

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I commented earlier that surely the FBI, Pentagon and US security services are assuming the TS/SCI documents Trump stole and illegally stored at Mar-a-Largo were seen by US adversaries.

Well look who got through Mar-a-Largo ‘security’:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/27/fake-heiress-infiltrates-mar-a-lago-trump

Won’t be surprised when they release the Maralogo CCTV and see Putin disguised as the pool boy. 

• Haha 2