Justice Department makes redacted Mar-a-Lago affidavit public

Scott

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

He expected the DOJ and FBI to tell him and the rest of the Trumpster brigade just why and who and when so they could go make sure the witnesses and such would recant and their beloved Donald would be free from this investigation or witch hunt as the Donald and his followers are calling it.  The ceiling for The Donald is slowly getting ready to collapse on him and his rhetoric will be silenced finally.

Brace for the ‘extinction burst’.

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I recall Barr making the remarks ‘Death is inevitable, legacies are meaningless’ it was chilling, a clear statement that he willingly regarded himself a pawn in the crimes he knew he was committing.

His objective, theocratic control of the US, Trump a stepping stone along the route.

He is a cold, calculating, evil man.

Trump admired evil men.

Hitler, Putin, Kim Jong-Un, Xi, Maduro, Erdogan, Bolsonaro, Maduro and the list goes on.

Why would he not select Barr as his DOJ!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Well look who got through Mar-a-Largo ‘security’:

Yes we certainly know those servers that Clinton used that contained current classified information were secure.  Oh remind me, was her home raided and was she prosecuted.  Oh yes, I now recall, James Comey said that no reasonable prosecutor will bring charges.  

I guess he was covering himself because he not only had classified information but he revealed it.  But of course that is something to ignore.

Liberals creed:  Laws are for thee not for me.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/16/us/politics/leak-investigation-james-comey.html

image.png.801901fca648844faf7bd19fafcda570.png

image.png.8dada096320797a187bd4a7d25dc5fe8.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/us/politics/clinton-campaign-hacked-russians.html

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

This isn't a "redaction" it is outright concealment. 

image.png.67a5091244db216879d8409d71056a3b.png

It should not have been released at all...but you trumpsters wanted it....what did you really expect  to get the whole case to be shown....try again.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

Yes we certainly know those servers that Clinton used that contained current classified information were secure.  Oh remind me, was her home raided and was she prosecuted.  Oh yes, I now recall, James Comey said that no reasonable prosecutor will bring charges.  

I guess he was covering himself because he not only had classified information but he revealed it.  But of course that is something to ignore.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/16/us/politics/leak-investigation-james-comey.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/us/politics/clinton-campaign-hacked-russians.html

For those who don't know, people who work in an environment in which they are immersed in classified will sometimes inadvertently make references to classified in emails and voice communications.  Such security breaches usually carry little risk, but they are breaches and when found are usually dealt with through low level disciplinary action or training.  An inadvertent release of classified has never led to criminal prosecution.

Taking entire highly classified documents out of a secure location, keeping them for over a year and refusing to return them is an entirely different kind of security violation.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

False equivalence as usual...

You mean the Comey who is partly responsible for Clinton's loss? Have you read the article about him? I think not, otherwise you wouldn't have linked it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

I am merely pointing to the fact that if there was a clear predicate for the warrant, there should not be the concealment. 

In terms of a trial, do you know if that comes before or after the Clinton trial for having classified information on her server that was hacked by the Russians and where it stands in the queue with the James Comey trial for deliberately releasing classified material from the FBI.

There is always always concealment of the warrant until a trial.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

There is always always concealment of the warrant until a trial.

I don't believe that to be true. 

In order for a warrant to be issued it is suppose to show probably cause and it also can not be unreasonablly broad.  You can't go into a person's home saying you are looking for drugs, find guns as you search and then charge them with illegally possessing a firearm.  

Is anyone on this forum a former attorney in the USA that could speak definitely on the concealment of a warrant. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

I am merely pointing to the fact that if there was a clear predicate for the warrant, there should not be the concealment. 

In terms of a trial, do you know if that comes before or after the Clinton trial for having classified information on her server that was hacked by the Russians and where it stands in the queue with the James Comey trial for deliberately releasing classified material from the FBI. 

You're ignoring the facts that have been stated many times on why their are redactions

While you continue to do that you are doing nothing but ranting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

Why do you keep asking questions of the people on the forum? They know as much as you know.

Why not direct your questions to the people who DO know what is going on, the US Department of Justice.

Lay out you questions and problems clearly and concisely, and if they determine that you have a right to know before the US public and anybody else, they will tell you. If not, then please be patient and like the rest of us, just wait until all is revealed.

After all, it is not as if you can do anything to affect the outcome anyway.

• Like 1

His attention was hard to secure and maintain we had found ourselves using a lot of graphics and images just to get his attention. Things that were sort of catchy, maybe kind of conforming a bit more to it he would appreciate, sort of the headlining approach. And when he did get enthusiastic about certain reporting, these questions were less about the nature of the information, the reliability, but how it played for something on his agenda or interests.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-stealing-documents-hurts-america/

• Like 1