Justice Department makes redacted Mar-a-Lago affidavit public

Scott

4 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

What Trump has said about handling classified documents...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThCMjd7irLM

Hoisted by his own petard. Aside from historical references to siege warfare, and occasional contemporary references to fireworks, petard is almost always encountered in variations of the phrase "hoist with one's own petard," meaning "victimized or hurt by one's own scheme."

In his own words, saved for posterity and freely available on YouTube.

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

Hoisted by his own petard. Aside from historical references to siege warfare, and occasional contemporary references to fireworks, petard is almost always encountered in variations of the phrase "hoist with one's own petard," meaning "victimized or hurt by one's own scheme."

In his own words, saved for posterity and freely available on YouTube.

Not to mention making his own crime a felony offense. Schadenfreude.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BonMot said:

Then why isn't he in jail or have suffered any legal recourse?

Because it's BS

Sleepwalking...

Still piling the evidence up my friend, still adding more to possibly incinerate his defense with....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BonMot said:

Wager?

Timeline?

Your in for a very rude awakening when the devils dues have to he paid...Trump is in a world of hurt, and I actually liked him as a conscience with all his frantic tweets.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

He did not fully cooperate, had he then he would not be in a mess of his own making, but then that is your own Donald...

Why did he take them in the first place?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, BonMot said:

The presidential election is based on an electoral college. Please consult wiki if need be.

While states cede all votes to the winner - they are still electoral votes and could in theory could be and have been contested and changed.

By what law could they have been changed?

• Like 2

Just now, BonMot said:

no law. delegates are obligated to vote as preducated by the constituent voters. Nevertheless, they can vote their conscious. In practice it rarely happens.

Most states model this but in reality it's merely a formality and the popular vote stands.

I understand there's a bipartisan bill in the works to mandate that they can't vote against the constituent vote.

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

I understand there's a bipartisan bill in the works to mandate that they can't vote against the constituent vote.

Who knows...

Bipartisan lol. Not surprised. That's why I'm Independent / Libertarian

At the presidental level that's just rubbish. It nulls the electoral college. Mob rule.

Electoral college does not really exist at state level. I think 40/50 states have popular vote even for senatoral elections now I think about it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1