Enoch Powell, he wasnt wrong in his forecast !

CharlieH

16 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I was very recently in the UK, can’t say I recognized any of Powell’s predictions.

With respect could you of not noticed because you did not go to certain areas.

To listen to Powell or  anyone's predictions of the future and expect them to be accurate surely is what is been taken of context in this thread. 

Isn't the outcome not the intentions that matters the most in the end. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You haven't posted any racial hate crimes perpetrated by whites. Why is that? There must be similar cctv video.

Maybe you should turn your attention to understanding the nature of immigrant crime and consider what possible solutions might be. hint: Most of it is about the constant and persistent hatred they endure from the majority white population and the concommitant lack of opportunity. None of it is genetic.

Incredibly funny, I have given you video evidence of what Enoch envisaged, and you dismiss it and go off on a tangent that has nothing to do with the OP.

Now I have given you, an Australian that has never been in the UK, REAL evidence of what is happening in the UK and how Enoch was RIGHT.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:
7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I'm hoping that ozimoron will point out for me why that video is forbidden here and back up his assertion.  Then I can apologise for my mistaken understanding of the forum rules.

I posted the rule. How does that video comply with that rule? Do you think it's a credible source? It isn't.

I don't see  any contravention of that rule.   You're the one who claimed that it violated the rule and was forbidden, so you explain why.  Just posting the rule that you assert has been broken isn't an explanation.

• Like 1

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

I don't see  any contravention of that rule.   You're the one who claimed that it violated the rule and was forbidden, so you explain why.  Just posting the rule that you assert has been broken isn't an explanation.

I already said it was not from "a credible news media source or a government agency".

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

28 minutes ago, transam said:

Try this.....

So you post a video showing a few idiots taking the law into their own hands and that's your justification for the nonsense you are spouting?
Since you seem to have a thing about people experiencing these things for themselves and lambasting others that haven't, have you got much experience of this particular area? No? Well I do.

I lived in Whitechapel for 6 years before coming to Bangkok and still have a flat there (your video is filmed around the corner from where my flat is). In the whole time I lived there and every time I have visited (usually twice a year), I have never seen or experienced anything like what you are trying to paint here. It's a predominately muslim area, but also very quiet and respectful with families and individuals just going about their day-to-day business. There's always a large precence at the mosque shown but as you can see from the video, the VAST majority of the muslims in the area want nothing to do with these nutters and routinely condemn their actions. These are non-events, blown out of proportion by right-wingers in an attempt to justify their racist beliefs. 

Anyone can cherry pick whatever they want to justify their stance (which is exactly what you are doing here) but before you start your ill-thought out crusade perhaps it's better to get a view-point from someone who has actual first-hand experience.

That would be me in this case and I can categorically tell you (because I know for sure), you are absolutely wrong.    

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:
36 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

With respect could you of not noticed because you did not go to certain areas.

To listen to Powell or  anyone's predictions of the future and expect them to be accurate surely is what is been taken of context in this thread. 

Isn't the outcome not the intentions that matters the most in the end. 

Expand  

Never saw blood in any streets, nor rivers, no signs of civil war, no signs of immigrants showing the ‘whip hand’.

You're not familiar with  the Brixton riots in London,  the Toxteth riots in Liverpool, the Handsworth riots in Birmingham, the Chapeltown riots in Leeds, and the Moss Side riots in Manchester?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

1 minute ago, johnnybangkok said:

So you post a video showing a few idiots taking the law into their own hands and that's your justification for the nonsense you are spouting?
Since you seem to have a thing about people experiencing these things for themselves and lambasting others that haven't, have you got much experience of this particular area? No? Well I do.

I lived in Whitechapel for 6 years before coming to Bangkok and still have a flat there (your video is filmed around the corner from where my flat is). In the whole time I lived there and every time I have visited (usually twice a year), I have never seen or experienced anything like what you are trying to paint here. It's a predominately muslim area, but also very quiet and respectful with families and individuals just going about their day-to-day business. There's always a large precence at the mosque shown but as you can see from the video, the VAST majority of the muslims in the area want nothing to do with these nutters and routinely condemn their actions. These are non-events, blown out of proportion by right-wingers in an attempt to justify their racist beliefs. 

Anyone can cherry pick whatever they want to justify their stance (which is exactly what you are doing here) but before you start your ill-thought out crusade perhaps it's better to get a view-point from someone who has actual first-hand experience.

That would be me in this case and I can categorically tell you (because I know for sure), you are absolutely wrong.    

There has been no shortage of cherry picking going on in this thread. The surest sign somebody doesn't know  and when the opponent is absolutely wrong is when they announce it.

25 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It's whatever any poster decides that it is in the context of his comments and the rules do not forbid videos.   Unless you've just bought the site, of course.

It a discussion site.

Videos are subject to editing and the bias of those who do the editing.

If I wanted to watch videos I’d join TikTok.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I'm hoping that ozimoron will point out for me why that video is forbidden here and back up his assertion.  Then I can apologise for my mistaken understanding of the forum rules.

Fair call but I don't obey rules sometimes and it gets removed that suits me.

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:
5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Expand  

I already said it was not from "a credible news media source or a government agency".

Specifically, which news media source are you saying is not seen as credible?   

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:
34 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It's whatever any poster decides that it is in the context of his comments and the rules do not forbid videos.   Unless you've just bought the site, of course.

It a discussion site.

Videos are subject to editing and the bias of those who do the editing.

I know this is a public forum, thanks.

You're not trying to claim that the comments posted here by members are not subject to bias or permitted opinion?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I posted the rule. How does that video comply with that rule? Do you think it's a credible source? It isn't.

Would you like me to find others for you to look at...?

You have been buried by evidence of what is happening on UK streets envisaged by the OP, then you tell us you don't like the evidence so it must be removed, as it is not in the stuff you have read in Australia....????...............????

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:
7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Specifically, which news media source are you saying is not seen as credible?   

Vice News

I wasn't referring to that video but I'll include it now.

Who decides on it's credibility or is your opinion enough?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Never saw blood in any streets, nor rivers, no signs of civil war, no signs of immigrants showing the ‘whip hand’.

But I did see evidence of communities of people from all backgrounds struggling with poverty and coming together to help each other out.

My videos, comments please, real or not real....Yes or No...?

• Like 1

Just now, transam said:

My videos, comments please, real or not real....Yes or No...?

Real but cherry picked.

We can all show videos of a VERY small amount of bitter and marginalised people who are tring to stir up trouble and try to make it look like the norm.

It isn't so please stop trying to make it sound like it is.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Your not familiar with  the Brixton riots in London,  the Toxteth riots in Liverpool, the Handsworth riots in Birmingham, the Chapeltown riots in Leeds, and the Moss Side riots in Manchester?

I was certainly familiar with the Handsworth riots, I walked through the area about two hours before they kicked off.

I lived right around the corner at the time.

I personally never suffered any violence or abuse from the people of Handsworth, not from a single one.

Brixton riots, root cause, police racism towards local non white community.

Toxteth riots, again police abuse of local black community, largely through the sus-laws.

I personally witnessed black friends being harassed under the sus-laws, they being humiliated in public while me and whites friends being ‘allowed on our way’.

Chappletown 87, kicked off after police beating a young black lad.

Moss Side “, kicked off after long standing racist abuse by the police.

A pattern is emerging.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

What a complete straw-man argument.

ALL of these occured in 1981. That's 41 years ago now. And all of them happened in particularly deprived areas that were just as much white as they were ethnic.

These riots had nothing to do with race and EVERYTHING to do with poverty.

I was a London mini-cab driver in the seventies, there were areas we didn't pick-up, fact......:stoner:

In the 80's still lot's of sh_t going down....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Keith_Blakelock

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Unbelievable.

What's unbelievable is you trying to justify current non-events with riots that happened 41 years ago. 

Obviously race is a factor but the point is poverty is the main one as a LOT of ethnic minorities also live in very deprived areas and experience high levels of poverty. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You're not familiar with  the Brixton riots in London,  the Toxteth riots in Liverpool, the Handsworth riots in Birmingham, the Chapeltown riots in Leeds, and the Moss Side riots in Manchester?

Obviously many here are not familiar or aware because it doesn't affect them. 

People are allowed to post links here as support to what they want to believe allegedly that is reported.

e. g.  Ukraine thread.

Being a military man I wonder what Powell would of commented on the Azov regiment.

2 minutes ago, transam said:

I was a London mini-cab driver in the seventies, there were areas we didn't pick-up, fact......:stoner:

In the 80's still lot's of sh_t going down....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Keith_Blakelock

Got anything more recent than being a cab driver 52 years ago or the death of a police-man 37 years ago?

Your viewpoint was formed when you were a cabbie and sadly hasn't changed at all since then despite huge strides in social justice and integration. Now all you do is try and find eveidence to back up your ill-thougt out racism and cherry pick very rare occurances in an attempt to paint a picture of the UK that I never saw in the 40 years I lived there (25 of which was in London). 

• Like 1