So, UFO'S are REAL ?

CharlieH

As Bob Bigelow says more or less "They are here, and among us (look like us)".

He is the singular person (Bigelow) who has spent the most amount of money investigating it....billionaire. He owned Skinwalker Ranch as well.

That was recently recounted by film maker James Fox on Koncrete Podcast...

"Proof The Military Captured A Live Alien In Brazil | James Fox" .

He was told that off the record by Bigelow, and has obviously go on the record now.

Cue the skeptic scoffers.

• Thanks 1

I once tried to explain to a Thai girlfriend what a UFO was after the subject came up on the TV news. Starting from the O at the back, I told her (in Thai) that "O" means "object", or "thing". Then I told her (again in Thai) that "F" means flying - "bin". So far so good - it's a thing that flies. But the most important part is the "U", which means "unidentified", which means that "we don't know what it is". So putting it all together, a UFO is a "flying thing that we don't know what it is". Her response: "But we DO know what it is. We know EXACTLY what it is: It's a UFO." Ha.

• Like 1

OK 

Put yourself in the drivers seat and then ask why  you,  as an alien would want to identify yourself to the (human) race.  Human Beings who regularly : hate, assassinate , subjugate, interrogate, intimidate, and incinerate each other.......... for really good reasons in their minds.   . Whether by genocide in Zimbabwe , Armenia or Nazi Germany or the  Pearl Harbor's , Hiroshima's , or Presidents waving at crowds , or people on crowded subways , Boston Marathons or Desert Storms, somebody is going to die  at the hands of some self righteous "human" zealot or idiot. Would I be any safer as an alien from another world ?   There is also this blind love affair with hierarchy in the "Take me to your leader" mentality that absolves people from taking direct responsibility for their actions.  Who would you talk to ? Putin ? Kim Jong-Un ? Why would you even bother to help "people" who seem to be dedicated to their own demise ? 

The 2004 USS Nimitz UFO incident with credible witnesses backed by documentation is one of the reasons they can honestly acknowledge that there is something real going on beyond the scope of today's available technology.  https://www.history.com/news/uss-nimitz-2004-tic-tac-ufo-encounter

The what, who and why are yet to be determined .....................

Edited by Seth1a2a
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Seth1a2a said:

OK 

Put yourself in the drivers seat and then ask why  you,  as an alien would want to identify yourself to the (human) race.  ..........

The 2004 USS Nimitz UFO incident with credible witnesses backed by documentation is one of the reasons they can honestly acknowledge that there is something real going on beyond the scope of today's available technology.  https://www.history.com/news/uss-nimitz-2004-tic-tac-ufo-encounter

As an alien I would not want to "identify myself" like I would not try to introduce myself to a colony of ants. Useless. But as for my theory "UFOs" do not need necessarily be of extraterrestrial origin. In this case the lack of contact might be explained otherwise and be even logical. In fact I have still to see any argument against what I propose (lets say "imagine") (see above somewhere).

There is definitely something going on which is very mysterious. The Nimitz report makes for a very interesting read.

• 3 weeks later...

My opinion is that the recent military UFO reports are the result of sensor glitches in 5th generation fighter jets. Clearly, DoD does not these glitches to be widely known.

However, some of the videos present UFOs that are civilian aircraft at great distances, where the sensors report the objects are close.

And some of the UFOs are simply artifacts in non-visible wavelengths, that emerge during conversion to visible spectra.

It is kind of funny to consider the possibilities but,

If anyone has ever dabbled in Astronomy & looked thru telescopes at even just "Our" galaxy

we would have to say that to then say no such thing as UFO's other life etc would be

akin to walking on a beach & picking up a single grain of sand & saying this is the only sand that has life on it on this whole beach

Now consider the many more Galaxies that we can see & know about not to mention those we cannot see or as yet anyway

Lastly the proof of life etc...As other have said how do we know we did not see already & just never considered it to be?

or better yet why do we assume all life is in "our" form or likeness?

There are all kinds of microscopic life around us & we accept that ..Who knows if we are not microscopic to something much bigger than ourselves?????

Anyway just a interesting thing to wonder about eh?

Edited by mania
  • Like 1