Rechargeable battery for shaver...where in Pattaya?

thoengthaied

4 minutes ago, transam said:

What is your point? The original battery is li-ion and the replacement will be li-ion. Laptops and cordless tools all use li-ion batteries. Once in a blue moon there is an issue. As for spot welding that is the standard method used for assembly of li-ion battery packs. Soldering directly onto the battery is considered dangerous.

Just now, alanrchase said:

What is your point? The original battery is li-ion and the replacement will be li-ion. Laptops and cordless tools all use li-ion batteries. Once in a blue moon there is an issue. As for spot welding that is the standard method used for assembly of li-ion battery packs. Soldering directly onto the battery is considered dangerous.

So how are you going to weld onto a small shaver battery without a reaction..?  ????

29 minutes ago, transam said:

So how are you going to weld onto a small shaver battery without a reaction..?  ????

You use a li-ion spot welder. I replace the batteries in my cordless tool battery packs using one. My hedge trimmer now runs for 90 minutes on one battery pack instead of the 20 minutes it ran for on the original batteries. Are you thinking spot welders for assembling cars?

20220906_171334.jpg

Edited by alanrchase
Add picture.

6 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

You might want to check Lazada/Shopee as they sell many and in past have ordered and fixed a unit with such.  As no info in your photo a shaver model might help people find.  Although this looks like your photo:

https://shopee.co.th/1PCS-lot-Electric-shaver-epilator-massage-Li-Ion-rechargeable-battery-for-Panasonic-ES8042-ES8043-ES8044-ES8046-ES8048-E-i.820220540.18531517745?sp_atk=c57bf752-9502-4fa7-b88d-34dcdd7a5f5e&xptdk=c57bf752-9502-4fa7-b88d-34dcdd7a5f5e

Panasonic store in Lazada.  Just Chat and tell them the model number or upload the picture.

They'll respond to let you know what they have available. 

Screenshot_20220906_171008.thumb.jpg.7f1b8fca2cf9be49149170877831ffc1.jpg

3 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Just spit-balling here but, IF it were me, I'd try calling the toll-free replacement ordering number listed ON the battery. ????

That would be what you would do. Some of us already checked without needing to make a call.

By dialing 1-800-8BATTERY (822-8837) and entering the zip code, a resident will be directed to the nearest participating retail outlet. The Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation(RBRC) website www.call2recycle.org contains information for consumers on where to drop off rechargeable batteries for recycling