Steve Bannon faces fraud charges in New York over the We Build the Wall charity

Scott

14 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

almost looks like double jeopardy, getting charged and having a trial twice for the same alleged crime.

Good luck to Steve with this matter. I'm guessing any jury will not be a friendly one made up of Trump staff and donors like the Sussman trial had. Oh no, couldn't have that, Bannon is on the wrong team.

"Almost" you say?

4 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Some days the machinations of justice light up my day. 

As they say in the world of sport fishing "you don't mount it before you land it."

Personally, I am disgusted with this six years of "we got him now!" and only the goobers have been brought in.  These cases will still be pending when all these guys have died of old age, if they haven't been tossed out by then.

General Garland, please prove me wrong.

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, bendejo said:

As they say in the world of sport fishing "you don't mount it before you land it."

Personally, I am disgusted with this six years of "we got him now!" and only the goobers have been brought in.  These cases will still be pending when all these guys have died of old age, if they haven't been tossed out by then.

General Garland, please prove me wrong.

True enough, but at least there is hope that he will be found guilty and gaoled.

If this occurs, well that truly would be a good day. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

Money laundering?  He hardly launders his clothes!  :cheesy:

IMO he's the villain of this time in history.  If not for him DT would have dropped out of the race after the Access Hollywood tape came to light.  He's the evil bishop who whispers into the ear of the idiot king.  He travels the world evangelizing whatever he's on about at the moment.  Italy threw him out; when the crazy election excuses were in full flight and something about Italy came up my first thought was this guy.

https://www.businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-right-wing-gladiator-school-booted-from-italian-monastery-2021-9?op=1

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

Money laundering?  He hardly launders his clothes!  :cheesy:

IMO he's the villain of this time in history.  If not for him DT would have dropped out of the race after the Access Hollywood tape came to light.  He's the evil bishop who whispers into the ear of the idiot king.  He travels the world evangelizing whatever he's on about at the moment.  Italy threw him out; when the crazy election excuses were in full flight and something about Italy came up my first thought was this guy.

https://www.businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-right-wing-gladiator-school-booted-from-italian-monastery-2021-9?op=1

He'll get a freshly laundered set of clothes daily soon and be forced to take a shower daily.....????

• Like 2

On 9/7/2022 at 1:54 PM, Credo said:

image.png.577ceea1464b2cd472ac806491158b52.png

In Arizona, the governor decided to close a section of the wall with shipping containers.  Here's a picture of the wall after the containers started tipping over.   It should also be noted that it's not state land and, in fact, is Tribal/Federal law.   

What's your point?

Bannon's 'Joke' Gave The Game Away At His 'Wall-a-Thon' Fundraiser

When he first appeared on the political scene the word was he was not out for $$$ as he already made his fortune, so I was surprised when this story broke. 

But that orange-faced fellow who used to announce "I'm really rich" is now begging for donations, well, that is not surprising at all. 

But I'd bet both of those guys know how long it takes to fly to Budapest.

Hey, he cleaned up for the surrender!  If he didn't his perp walk would have looked like he was just another vagrant picked up off the street.  No bail?  No flight risk?

https://crooksandliars.com/2022/09/watch-bannon-being-led-away-handcuffs

• Like 2