He is right

Sparktrader

4 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Because he knows what he is actually talking about. I agree with him 110%.

If you are not the masculine male, the women will soon become bored of you, women want men to lead them, to be the decision makers, to be able to stand up and take control.

Anyone who knows women, knows what I am talking about, it's not about putting women down or in their place, it's just the way the roles of the male and female are and have been for generations.

You wonder why so many guys can't hold a relationship together, because they have no idea what their role is anymore, those who do, survive.

Change only suites those that are willing to change, it's like political correctness, personally I don't change, won't change, what suites me, suites my wife, and I have had scores of women in the past agree with my views, i.e. that they want a man who is masculine, otherwise they will become bored, they need a leader, someone who can provide and also put them in their place when needed, respectfully, I don't expect everyone to get it, but those that know what I'm talking about, get it and are survivors.

Best I look out for the feminine brigade now, just can address as Macho ????

I cannot take you seriously your mention of the village people acociated with YMCA make me think you must be bent.

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Why would a person get married to another person who they wanted to "change" into something different ?

You ever dated a woman? They all want to mother their partner, sculp them into their idea of good. If the man is a gun they dont have to do much, makes them relax. Women are very insecure and worry about appearances.

6 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Why would a person get married to another person who they wanted to "change" into something different ?

they first met when the man was out flirting and approached her.  she was attracted to him for whatever reason.  once she "has" him, she wants to change him to *not* go out and socialize / flirt with other women like he did in the past (when they met).  why? I suppose she wants to reserve access to his resources for herself rather than share with all the other ladies.

8 minutes ago, captainjackS said:

they first met when the man was out flirting and approached her.  she was attracted to him for whatever reason.  once she "has" him, she wants to change him to *not* go out and socialize / flirt with other women like he did in the past (when they met).  why? I suppose she wants to reserve access to his resources for herself rather than share with all the other ladies.

When you are in a relationship with someone else , unless you both agree to an open relationship it is expected that neither of them has a relationship with anyone else .

Guys cannot be in a relationship and still carry on as of they were still single 

• Like 1

I object to this whole thread and all of its replies because it's too binary!

We all know that there are 13 genders, and a 14th on the 3rd Thursday of each month.

Therefore I implore the (gender-neutral) Mods to respectfully close this thread, then delete it, then burn the hard drives it was stored on.

If she's a feminine girly-girl to begin with, then you can encourage more of the same.

If she's not, skip the goofy red shirt-wearing and implausible Clint Eastwood eye-squinting. As my dad said, you shoulda stayed in bed.

The idea that you can conjure this up with game goes back to old movies where the lead says to his secretary, "Miss Jones, please take off your glasses and let your hair down" -and is as believable.

I have that kind of relationship with my (white) wife. Sex roles are sharply delineated for our pleasure. To get that from a strong woman, you have to make a real investment. And I'm not talking about $$$.

On 9/8/2022 at 12:45 PM, Sparktrader said:

Women like low deep voices, red shirts, comedy, money, confidence

This is your most you-post ever.  I'm gagging laughing that you think the color of your shirt can put you over.

As for me, who my wife calls Alpha-Chad, my voice is (at best) mid range and my tee shirts are black.  

I'm def well above average on comedy and money.

Confidence I could give 2 you-know-whats about. IDGAF will take you much farther than confidence. But it has to be for real.

On 9/8/2022 at 8:06 AM, CharlieH said:

In my opinion, the biggest mistake you can make with a Thai woman, is treat her like a western woman.Do not think equality, and all that bs you are led to beliieve in the west.You have to take control, tell dont ask (mostly) be the dominant male, let her be the woman,. Feminine etc.

Thats how they were brought up (mostly).

Thats why so many men come here, because thats what they actually want, thats how it used to be for generations. ???? until all that feminist equal rights BS got out of control.

I chose my wife as she is reasonbly independant and she wasn't looking for someone to guide her through life. She is inquisitive, can be head strong, earns her own money and insulates me from 'taking care' of the family. But, as stated, she still likes to take the back seat in the decision process regarding home life, and knows what her role is as a wife, she has openly admitted that trying to change this makes her feel uncomfortable. 

Edited by MadMuhammad
  • Like 2