fertilizer import?

ElephantEgo

I have been looking at importing some high value quality planting nutrients for my garden.  Most of the sellers do not send them directly to Thailand, so I contacted some freight forwarders at their suggestion, and they said that it's fine to send it to them for them to send it to Thailand. 

However upon researching it more I could see that importing of fertilizer really is supposed to have a department of agriculture license.

Here is the question: do I risk it and try to send 25 pound bags through a shipping company or freight forwarder; or just return the bags to the shop and forget this whole idea?

Just now, kickstart said:

Just now, kickstart said:

As FJ said what is in country should be good enough,lookat Nana Garden they sell fertilizer or Lazada.

Of course the best thing you could do is increase the organic matter of the soil ,do this by making some compost ,or if you live near a dairy farming area ,get some cow manure add that to the soil ,or grow some Sun hemp or Mung beans and dig that back in to the soil.

Some organic matter would put more back in to your soil than some bag fertilizer.