Do I need a decoder / Tv set-top box to watch the TV in link below?

Felt 35

Can someone with more knowledge of TV than myself be so kind as to tell me if I need a so-called decoder/ Tv set-top box to watch Thai TV programs on the TV in the link below! I'm asking because I'm not interested in an extra remote control and having tried Tv set-top box so that is never more. If I have to buy another greater screen size TV then I'd be happy to do that but this one was planned for bedroom. Btw, living in a condo with antenna/cable connection in/on the wall and usually most Tv`s can easily be used with plugging in the antenna cable.

StarWorld LED DIGITAL TV ขนาด 43 นิ้ว 32 นิ้ว 29 นิ้ว 24 นิ้ว 22 นิ้ว 21 นิ้ว 19 นิ้ว 17 นิ้ว Full HD ทีวีจอแบน โทรทัศน์ TV ดิจิตอลทีวี | Shopee Thailand

Thanks 

Felt

1 hour ago, Felt 35 said:

Can someone with more knowledge of TV than myself be so kind as to tell me if I need a so-called decoder/ Tv set-top box to watch Thai TV programs on the TV in the link below! I'm asking because I'm not interested in an extra remote control and having tried Tv set-top box so that is never more. If I have to buy another greater screen size TV then I'd be happy to do that but this one was planned for bedroom. Btw, living in a condo with antenna/cable connection in/on the wall and usually most Tv`s can easily be used with plugging in the antenna cable.

StarWorld LED DIGITAL TV ขนาด 43 นิ้ว 32 นิ้ว 29 นิ้ว 24 นิ้ว 22 นิ้ว 21 นิ้ว 19 นิ้ว 17 นิ้ว Full HD ทีวีจอแบน โทรทัศน์ TV ดิจิตอลทีวี | Shopee Thailand

Thanks 

Felt

There are eight models in your link. Are we supposed to guess which one?

But really best to ask the vendor and have that in writing, as that will give you protection if it turns out to be unsuitable.

1 hour ago, Bruno123 said:

There are eight models in your link. Are we supposed to guess which one?

But really best to ask the vendor and have that in writing, as that will give you protection if it turns out to be unsuitable.

Sorry for that. It is the 19 inch one, CL 1988W 

Felt