Arrival/Departure Card

Hi, i will be going to Laksi to get an extension of stay on 14/09 and i'm filling in the online application form TM7. It's asking for details of the Arrival/Departure Card TM6 but i didn't get one. Just a stamp in my passport with the permission to stay 30 days. Have they stopped issuing the cards now or am i missing it and what to do if i am?

Thanks in advance

Bill

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Don't worry about the TM6.

Not required in your situation. 

There is a "temporary suspension" of tm6 at airports. 

Thanks Jack. I just need the passport (obviously!) the completed form and photocopies of passport and 1,900thb,

No need for passport photos either, right?

A lot of changes since i last did this [roll eyes]

17 minutes ago, BillStrangeOgre said:

Thanks Jack. I just need the passport (obviously!) the completed form and photocopies of passport and 1,900thb,

No need for passport photos either, right?

A lot of changes since i last did this [roll eyes

The TM7 requires a photo.

Regards passport there are few basic copies that best to have.

Photo ID Page.

Most recent entry stamp 

Previous visa if any. 

At Laski IT Mall immigration there is a photocopy joint to left of office..

At CW there is photocopy stall lower level. 

They may ask you for TM30 

If you are staying at hotel they can provide you of screenshot of filing TM30 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, BillStrangeOgre said:

Is this relevant? 

I adjusted my post.  Are you just now applying for the "O" Visa, or is this for an actual extension of stay as you have gone and received the "O" after arrival and going to CW.  Sorry if I confused you, did not mean to.

Edited by ThailandRyan

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

I adjusted my post.  Are you just now applying for the "O" Visa, or is this for an actual extension of stay as you have gone and received the "O" after arrival and going to CW.

Not exactly sure what your asking Ryan but i'm a Brit having entered Thailand on a 30 day permission to stay and want to go to immigration to extend it for the first time. Thanks for the reply

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

He is just after the standard 30 day extension to his visa exempt entry.

Hence Laski immigration. 

Got it now, my Mistake, thought he was going for an actual O visa after coming in on the 30 day exempt.  Makes sense, just did not read it the way you have now explained it.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BillStrangeOgre said:

Not exactly sure what your asking Ryan but i'm a Brit having entered Thailand on a 30 day permission to stay and want to go to immigration to extend it for the first time. Thanks for the reply

As DrJack has indicated above, all you need is your passport, the TM7, and 1900 baht, and you shall get another 30 day stamp.  My mistake was reading to much into the post as I saw extension and jumped the gun...sorry for the confusion.

• Like 1

Regarding the TM 30 . What happens if the hotel hasn`t done this . I often stay at smaller places and don`t have much confidence that they do this stuff . Last time I did an extension ( Udon ) I just filled in the address of the hotel and they never asked any questions .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, persimmon said:

Last time I did an extension ( Udon ) I just filled in the address of the hotel and they never asked any questions

As usual it depends on the immigration office.

The OP is attending Laski in Bangkok and similar to MTT previously some  have a pre screening of docs and as result some offices want evidence of TM30 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

As DrJack has indicated above, all you need is your passport, the TM7, and 1900 baht, and you shall get another 30 day stamp.  My mistake was reading to much into the post as I saw extension and jumped the gun...sorry for the confusion.

No problem, thanks for taking the time to reply anyway 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

If they filed it you should be ok.

I sent PM

Dear DrJack,

Please send to me as well. I am going to apply for an extension based on marriage next month and my wife made a TM30 online in the phone app but we did not get any receipt or something. And my wife closed it down quick so we did mot take a print screen too. It was all very quick. Don´t even know if it came to the Immigration?! Feels not good...

14 hours ago, BillStrangeOgre said:

Thanks Jack

I spoke to the hotel and they're telling me they submitted the TM30 a day after i arrived and the system won't allow them to search backfire than 7 days

AFAIK The section38 app and TM30 website can find ANY reports made, but the hotel probably don't know how or can't be bothered. You can enter your own to and from search dates (max window is 7 days) as seen in the image below. Here is a report I made 15 September 2019.

Screenshot_20220912_091654[1].jpgScreenshot_20220912_093301[1]-edited.jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng