Disgraced Prince Andrew heckled at Queen Elizabeth’s funeral procession

Scott

1 minute ago, transam said:

I think you are getting a bit confused over a settlement payment and the reasons why.

You may recall a show with another Prince and the sh_t that caused the Royal Family and UK, well, may I point out that it was avoided by a payment, plus there were no charges against Prince Andrew here or in the U.S.A.

If you are an anti Royalist, be honest, then I might understand your stance...????

I have the utmost respect for the Royal Family, I have little respect for rich kids that pay their way out of sticky situations. What was the settlement for?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, 2baht said:

I have the utmost respect for the Royal Family, I have little respect for rich kids that pay their way out of sticky situations. What was the settlement for?

The case being dragged through the courts, I thought that was obvious...

Now tell me, has Prince Andrew been charged with anything...?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

Legal age for sex in the UK is 16, no law was broken. Look a the photo does she looked forced or 'trafficked' Did it and went back for more, girl on the make.

So why pay $21 million dollars? Was she THAT good?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Why are you still asking the same stupid question to the posters here?

Do you think that somebody here knows the answer to your question and will tell you.

I have no idea why he paid, and even if I did, I still wouldn't tell anybody. It is his business, and NOT yours or anybody elses.

Does what he did, have any affect on your personal life in any way?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/13/2022 at 5:05 AM, JonnyF said:

Not only royalty.

Say anything negative about a host of specially selected groups (currently BLM, LGBTQ+, Muslims etc.) and you face arrest. It's open season on other groups of course. It just depends on whether your group is currently one of the 'protected' groups. In the current climate following the death of our great Queen, it seems that royalists are now one of the protected groups. That's the nature of arbitrary policing policies.

Oh dear. Where do you get your ideas from?

• Like 2

Just now, 2baht said:

Totally irrelevant, this is about a disgraced prince, read the headline!

Oooh, so you did, what a disgrace.....????

Now, tell me, what criminal charge Prince Andrew was charged with either in the UK or the USA....?

Take your time, you can conflab wiv the British USA Federal Law bloke if you like, but come back with the charge sheet...Please...????

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, proton said:

Legal age for sex in the UK is 16, no law was broken. Look a the photo does she looked forced or 'trafficked' Did it and went back for more, girl on the make.

Did you notice the evidence I gave for my statement that Prince Andrew was credibly accused of sex crimes was a court filing submitted to a court in Florida (USA).

The alleged victim is an American.

Trafficking a US Citizen who is a minor for sex is a Federal Crime.

When trafficked out of the US then US Federal Law still applies.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1