Man Murdered Wife, Shot Daughter After Being Sucked Down ‘Q Rabbit Hole,’ Family Confirms

Scott

14 hours ago, Gluuay yai said:

I have zero social media apps. No fxxbook, no twitter, no IG none of it. I barely watch TV the one we have is tuned into whatever my missus watches on Thai TV.

Unlike most Republicans i READ. I'm open to any critical debate but anyone defending Qanon might as well be a flat earther in my book. 

The whole of the US system is fxxd tbh im glad its not my country both sides are a joke.

Yours is a faded empire that doesn't realise its dead yet.

Epic fail coming from a party that wants to hang it's own vice president and you want to discuss being rational and accepting other people's views.

????????

Ah I see!

No TV but You READ about everything Fox News says, gotcha. No echo-chamber effect possible when it's in print!!
Most Republican's don't read? Wow, I never knew that!

And when I point out your ignorant caricature of media you don't consume, your rock-solid logic tells you that I must be)

1. American - lol
2. Republican - lol

"Yours is a faded empire" - oh my lord...

Like I said, people like you need to read more widely.

11 hours ago, placeholder said:

What does it mean for a QAnon believer not to be hardcore? Are there some beliefs special to QAnon that are rational and evidence based?

Really? You need this explained.

Wacky BS falls on a spectrum. They consist of made-believe too-surreal-for-satire nonsense, to twisting and misrepresentation of facts.

11 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Anyone defending Qanon ought to get their head checked. Isolating in your echo chamber is how Qanon conspiracies fester. 

He was not defending QAnon whatsoever.

The complaint was a simple one: the article was unbalanced. I disagreed with this assertion - any mention of BLM in the original article would almost certainly be off-topic.

But there was nothing in his post to suggest he had sympathies for QAnon or the murderer.

Edited by onthedarkside
personal comments removed
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You can’t even get your whataboutary right.

The existence of mass psychosis amongst the extreme rightwing stands independent of mass psychosis elsewhere.

This 'mass psychosis elsewhere' has been exhibited by yourself and others on here, whereas I have not seen any overt support for this QAnon nonsense that you gleefully jump on.

When it comes to 'whataboutary', your deafening silence when other posters of your persuasion literally write "What about Trump..." says a lot about your standards.

Edited by onthedarkside
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

9 hours ago, Atlantis said:

This 'mass psychosis elsewhere' has been exhibited by yourself and others on here, whereas I have not seen any overt support for this QAnon nonsense that you gleefully jump on.

When it comes to 'whataboutary', your deafening silence when other posters of your persuasion literally write "What about Trump..." says a lot about your standards.

You’ve made the allegation, now back it up.

Give me an example of me engaging in mass psychosis.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Atlantis said:

He was not defending QAnon whatsoever.

The complaint was a simple one: the article was unbalanced. I disagreed with this assertion - any mention of BLM in the original article would almost certainly be off-topic.

But there was nothing in his post to suggest he had sympathies for QAnon or the murderer.

There was covert messaging and an attempt at made false equivalence.

Perhaps a silent endorsement but try to play it safe doing a poor delicate balancing act.

Edited by onthedarkside

10 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Really? You need this explained.

Wacky BS falls on a spectrum. They consist of made-believe too-surreal-for-satire nonsense, to twisting and misrepresentation of facts.

Thanks for not being specific. If someone is twisting and misrepresenting facts, it's generally in service of some false belief, no? Can you share with us some of those QAnon twisted and misrepresented facts that aren't?

Edited by onthedarkside
personal comment removed
  • Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 7:30 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

Extremism of any kind is dangerous. The article is clearly a tool to attack the ex President yet again, and those that support the popular America first agenda, by misrepresenting violence as being only from these Q nutcases/Trump supporters which is false. A balanced article would clearly state there have also been many deaths and serious injury at BLM protests, as well as burns no doubt.

Given that Trump has just reposted in Truth Social several "truths" from "Q nutcases' including one showing him wearing a Qanon pin with the words "The Storm is Coming" I guess that makes Trump a Q nutcase, too?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Not all BLM members are unhinged violent, looting criminals.

Now, for the benefit of some other more excitable posters above, this self-evident statement can easily be applied in many different relevant contexts. Here we go:

Not all Republicans are Trump supporters

Not all Trump voters are ‘baaaad’ - he was one of two choices

Not all Trump supporters are Q-Anon believers

Not all Q-Anon believers are hardcore

Not all hardcore Q-Anon believers are violent

Not all violet nutcases are murderers.

Wow, not all BLM member are unhinged is a good start.

The rest of your comments veer into "throw a bunch of <deleted> at the wall and see what sticks"

• Like 1