Upcoming international travel question?

I have two round trips planned to leave Thailand and return, What is the procedure to obtain a reentry stamp in my passport to keep my current visa? Is there a multi re enter stamp or do you have to get one reentry stamp at a time? What are the costs on either? Thank you

Like many others,  I plan to leave Thailand and re-enter just days later to abandon O-A Visa and return using Visa Exempt and subsequently get the O-Visa within Thailand.  

Not yet decide to do land trip or flight in-out.  But I will go through this process in a month or two. 

My question is currently I have document from a Thai hospital having had Covid-related injection 3 times,   do I need to get Covid Passport/Covid Certificate before leaving Thailand  ?  

13 minutes ago, sscc said:

Like many others,  I plan to leave Thailand and re-enter just days later to abandon O-A Visa and return using Visa Exempt and subsequently get the O-Visa within Thailand.  

Not yet decide to do land trip or flight in-out.  But I will go through this process in a month or two. 

My question is currently I have document from a Thai hospital having had Covid-related injection 3 times,   do I need to get Covid Passport/Covid Certificate before leaving Thailand  ?  

Not "to leave Thailand". But check what the requirements are for your destination, and also some airlines might have their own requirements at chec=k-in.

As for your return to Thailand, at the moment they are checking when you land that you are vaccinated, or that you have had a negative test in the 72h prior (or give you a test right there at their discretion). Your hospital document should be ok.

In case  you want to be super-safe, an Intl Covid yellow booklet can be requested at the your local Dept of Health branch. In CM it's a matter of 2 weeks/ 50 baht, but YMMV.

Edited by arithai12
REmoved statement about Europe, you are obviously aiming at a nearby country.
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, sscc said:

What is a “Covid-related injection” and what is the relationship?

If you actually mean that you have had 3 COVID-19 vaccinations and have the hospital/health department certificates then on your return the certificates are all that is needed if you are asked. The international booklet is an optional extra, it isn’t a requirement.

6 hours ago, arithai12 said:

Not "to leave Thailand". But check what the requirements are for your destination, and also some airlines might have their own requirements at chec=k-in.

As for your return to Thailand, at the moment they are checking when you land that you are vaccinated, or that you have had a negative test in the 72h prior (or give you a test right there at their discretion). Your hospital document should be ok.

In case  you want to be super-safe, an Intl Covid yellow booklet can be requested at the your local Dept of Health branch. In CM it's a matter of 2 weeks/ 50 baht, but YMMV.

Friends who recently returned to Bangkok (17 August) said no check was made of vaccination status at IMM. A check was made at check-in before departure.