Public Health Minister vows to support Cannabis and Hemp Draft Bill, criticizes three political parties for objections

webfact

Correct me if I am wrong, when cannabis was decriminalised was it not supposed to be used for medicinal purposes only, it appears to being used as a recereational drug currently ?

If the Bill fails what will happen to all the people who have been released from prison be re arrested ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JimboB4 said:

But it’s been fully implemented for months now lol 

It's an amendment, with more granular controls on marketing etc.

1 hour ago, Jumbo1968 said:

If the Bill fails what will happen to all the people who have been released from prison be re arrested ?

Of course not, done and dusted.

18 minutes ago, Dialemco said:

Cannobis for medical treatment is acceptable but for recreational use no.

Says you. It was phased in from medical to recreational in US. Why don't you go over and tell all the buyers what they can and cannot put in their body ?

Buyers will just re-orient to under medical use if need-be.

I personally have no interest in the stuff, novelty wore off.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gjoo888 said:

Same in the gated community I live in, here in Bangkok. It's almost laughable that people who have never smoked weed before are now growing it. My wife who has never smoked weed before, has a nice little crop right next to her roses. She has no plans to smoke it, just wanted to grow some. Next to the Family Mart nearby, there's a beauty salon that has a couple of plants growing right in front of their shop.

In Pattaya weed shops are like 7/11 

Many and one next to other one

Good for economy tourism etc.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, gjoo888 said:

Same in the gated community I live in, here in Bangkok. It's almost laughable that people who have never smoked weed before are now growing it. My wife who has never smoked weed before, has a nice little crop right next to her roses. She has no plans to smoke it, just wanted to grow some. Next to the Family Mart nearby, there's a beauty salon that has a couple of plants growing right in front of their shop.

There are plenty of recipes available, if your good lady fancies trying a few Cannabis cakes, or the like!  

• Like 2