Whats your opinion on female fighters ?

Social Media

21 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

play 5 set matches in the slams, yet insist on the same prize money. 

If that is the case, I will continue enjoying the life of the brain dead. It is very fulfilling.

So, what do you do for fun? 

John Mcenroe is right. Serena is about 700th in world if in Mens comp.

KhunLa likes walking in parks.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

And those like myself, who enjoy the fine art of boxing are too? I consider men's boxing to be an incredible sport, that requires tremendous skill. 

High level muay thai very skillful. Low risk of head injury compared to boxing and NFL. More leg injuries. Saenchai, Buakaw are amazing.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

So, the majority of the world, myself included, who enjoy competitive sports, are brain dead? And those like myself, who enjoy the fine art of boxing are too? I consider men's boxing to be an incredible sport, that requires tremendous skill. 

Is there a small possibility you are missing something? 

Is there a possibility you are being a bit harsh in your judgment? Moto GP, F1, men's tennis, NBA, MLB, Premier league, boxing, competitive sailing. All bogus? Only billions of us brain dead people enjoy them? 

I don't like women's boxing. And I don't like women's tennis, as I consider it illigitimate, due to their unwillingness to play 5 set matches in the slams, yet insist on the same prize money. 

If that is the case, I will continue enjoying the life of the brain dead. It is very fulfilling.

When his wife isn’t screaming at him. He sits on his computer chair talking utter nonsense on Internet forums that’s what he does for fun. I guarantee it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I don't hurt people.

I don't call causing someone physical pain to the point where they can no longer function properly .... a sport.  Whether it's voluntary or not.

I just think there is something wrong with wanting to hurt someone, or to put yourself in harm's way of being hurt.

Saying that, I actually did enjoy boxing, but not to the point of causing physical damage to the opponent.  Yes, it is a skill as are most sports.  Well, not the gals in bikinis, that's just silly.

I enjoyed playing sports, and competing, but paying to watch others, strangers, no thanks.

Bring back the Gladiators.  To each their own.

ENJOY

Fun ... photography, swim with sharks, jump out of perfectly good plane or off a platform, tied to rubber band.

White water rafting, deep sea fishing.

Trying not to kill myself when driving 200+ kph on my scooters.

sharks1.jpg

Edited by KhunLA

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

True that. Can you even imagine living a life without an appreciation for sports? 

No i like many sports. Muay Thai training is good fitness, as is tennis, kayaking. Manny Pacman a true wizard with his hands and feet. Saenchai amazing to watch. Can punch or kick with a smile.

I want to do more kayaking. Im looking forward to Gypsy King fighting again. Looks like a pub drinker, fights like Holmes.

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

No i like many sports. Muay Thai training is good fitness, as is tennis, kayaking. Manny Pacman a true wizard with his hands and feet. Saenchai amazing to watch. Can punch or kick with a smile.

I want to do more kayaking. Im looking forward to Gypsy King fighting again. Looks like a pub drinker, fights like Holmes.

I know that. You made that clear. We both appreciate sports. I was remarking on your statement regarding you know who. 

• Haha 1