Putin's NUCLEAR threat to the West: Vladimir warns Ukraine's allies he will use 'weapons of destruction',

Rimmer

10 hours ago, Phulublub said:

So you would look the other way...and if he then wins in Ukraine you would do the same for Bulgaria?  Monrovia? Estonia? Romania? Poland? One at a time snip, snip, snip......

PH

It's not up to me what happens over there.

If US/Europe is concerned about Russian expansion they can either accept them in NATO or have treaties with them.

Besides, after what is happening in Russia now, does anyone seriously believe that Russia would even try to take over another country? IMO that ship has sailed.

3 hours ago, candide said:

Interesting article

Opinion: The most likely nuclear scenario

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/28/opinions/how-close-putin-nuclear-war-de-bretton-gordon/index.html

I'll start to worry about an actual nuclear war when loads of rich people start turning up in far away places like NZ or Australia to live, or when nuclear fallout shelters become big sellers.

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'll start to worry about an actual nuclear war when loads of rich people start turning up in far away places like NZ or Australia to live, or when nuclear fallout shelters become big sellers.

What's the relation to the article I linked?

Edited by candide

On 9/21/2022 at 3:16 PM, proton said:

Bring it on Putin and see Moscow and Petersburg reduced to ash!

true but what other cities would get hit and how many millions dead along with radiation for decades? 

Putin backed into a corner for sure and maybe crazy enough to go nukes.....maybe some of his generals might decide to take control , eliminate vladie and withdraw from Ukraine and just be happy to suck billions out of russia rather than being part of a no win nuke contest? 

IF IF that were to happen and sanctions got dropped i suspect there would be lots of $$ flowing to the coup crews pockets....sort of like the cartels message to police...do you want silver or lead?  Most of the Russian generals and oligarchs i suspect prefer silver to nukes.