Nong Samo Hospital reveals at least one million people a year get bitten by dogs

snoop1130

On 9/30/2022 at 4:35 PM, LosLobo said:

Unless you are badly immuno-compromised and even then, I would seriously doubt the veracity of your hypothesis that you "needed the whole 5 shot course every time" after 2 years. 

Could you post a citation to support your claim?

Even though, he didn't probably need full course, current consensus is:

-better safe than sorry and no doctor will risk it

-antibody test is more expensive than the course of vaccines and takes over a week time and at least in Thailand there's only one places that can do it

Edited by Kalorymetr

7 hours ago, Kalorymetr said:

Even though, he didn't probably need full course, current consensus is:

-better safe than sorry and no doctor will risk it

-antibody test is more expensive than the course of vaccines and takes over a week time and at least in Thailand there's only one places that can do it

Ok, seeing as you too support a similar hypothesis, possibly you can provide evidence of your claim about "current consensus" and "no doctor will risk it"?

Hitchens's razor on "burden of proof" which declares that "what may be asserted without evidence, may be dismissed without evidence." 

Burden of proof (philosophy) - Wikipedia

On 9/27/2022 at 8:42 PM, IvorBiggun2 said:

Sounds better then carrying my hunting knife. Just wish they were shorter like 1-2 feet long I don’t mind?  having the vicious <deleted> get that close but it’s probably safer oh great for large snakes and cobras, had i 3 meter cvpython in my yard (drain pipe) dogs kill everything even hawks 2 but smart enough not to get that close lol wish I had that buzz stick back then.

• Haha 1