River Sand

matrix88

I told by a nice person that chiangmai has alot river sand quarries, so i am going to post here too.

Anyway, I am looking for river sand quarries from Thailand for a supply quantity up to 200,000 metric tons. Did anyone know who can supply this and have export license? please pm me your MSN or contact number..

Thank you.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told by a nice person that chiangmai has alot river sand quarries, so i am going to post here too.

Anyway, I am looking for river sand quarries from Thailand for a supply quantity up to 200,000 metric tons. Did anyone know who can supply this and have export license? please pm me your MSN or contact number..

Thank you.

I hope the nice person has a strong pick-up.

Where are these river sand quarries in Chiang Mai that you know about? I certainly don't know of any.

If the nice person wants to export the sand wouldn't they be better off finding a source a little closer to the sea where rivers strangely enough usually end up and ships are sometimes known to frequent. Did you tell the nice person that Chiang Mai is a long way from the sea.

Sheesh!!

salt

Salt is correct. There's a big difference between beach sand and river sand. Also, he may want a particular courseness or granuals that are not rounded. With all the dredging going on in the Ping right now, I wonder if he can use any of that.

salt

Salt is correct. There's a big difference between beach sand and river sand. Also, he may want a particular courseness or granuals that are not rounded. With all the dredging going on in the Ping right now, I wonder if he can use any of that.

I would suggest checking in front of the Rimping Condo...... 3 years ago there was a lot in the middle of the river... 2 years ago a public service was done and a beach was made for all to use,,, [no doubt they were paid to haul it away] 1 year ago most was back in the middle of the river....

If the OP can indicate where it is to go, maybe we can arrange for this years flooding to deliver...

A metric Ton is not a big pile, but 200,000 MT is a good size pile of sand.... they are processing on the West bank of the Maeping next to Westside Restaurant, but I dont know about that amount... thats probably more than 15-16 tuk tuk loads

Please tell me you are serious. You want to export sand from Thailand from the Chiang Mai area when we have several miles of beach front in the south.

I am seriously in looking for the source of the supply and i have been told by someone in "general topic"(the topic id is 127270) that chiang mai has alot sand quarries but they only supply locally. But anyway I am still looking for the supplier who has the export license and can do business together.

So from your words, Chiang Mai has no port?

And well.. thanks for your comment, but we have our reasons to look the source from Thailand.

Regards

And well.. thanks for your comment, but we have our reasons to look the source from Thailand.

Regards

I would have thought a quick look at an atlas before posting would have saved a great deal of time :o

Thank you.

I hope the nice person has a strong pick-up.

Where are these river sand quarries in Chiang Mai that you know about? I certainly don't know of any.

Well, I am not from Chiang Mai, so I do not know. There are somebody told me in the other thread that Chiang Mai has sand quarries. Maybe you can PM him ask about the location of it.

If the nice person wants to export the sand wouldn't they be better off finding a source a little closer to the sea where rivers strangely enough usually end up and ships are sometimes known to frequent. Did you tell the nice person that Chiang Mai is a long way from the sea.

Thanks by telling me this but how far ? Also please recommend me any sand quarries which near the port.

Thanks

Regards

I would have thought a quick look at an atlas before posting would have saved a great deal of time :o

Chiangers may not have a port, but it has plenty of seaman. :D

Regards

You Numbah Ten Dinkie Dow...and that's why we love you! :D

Regards

Sorry? Well.. thanks. I did a Google search and I found no port in Chiang Mai. But what I am looking is sand quarries supplier and their given price. Hmm.. I only can say you are not in the line so you do not know the market. :D But I do appreciate if you can recommend me any sand quarries in Thai and they has export license.

Thanks

salt

Thanks. Its river sand. We buy sand FOB Thai port.

salt

I would suggest checking in front of the Rimping Condo...... 3 years ago there was a lot in the middle of the river... 2 years ago a public service was done and a beach was made for all to use,,, [no doubt they were paid to haul it away] 1 year ago most was back in the middle of the river....

If the OP can indicate where it is to go, maybe we can arrange for this years flooding to deliver...

A metric Ton is not a big pile, but 200,000 MT is a good size pile of sand.... they are processing on the West bank of the Maeping next to Westside Restaurant, but I dont know about that amount... thats probably more than 15-16 tuk tuk loads

Thanks. Do you have any connection from Maeping river? If ok, please find me suppliers and you can get a big paycheck commission from them after we dealt. Please keep in mind 200,000 MT is just a trial order.

So I appeciate if you can find me the decision maker(supplier), so we can contact each others either we get price at FOB or CIF for the orders.

Please reply me soon or by PM.

Regards

Further downstream but above the tidal limits where it is more easily exported would be a somewhat better option than Chiang Mai.

213.jpg

Thanks for your kindly reply. But I am looking for the river sand quarry suppliers not the port location. But I appreciate for your answer.

We buy at FOB Thai or CIF. In case you do not know the meaning of this 2 international business terms, you may refer here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_On_Board or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost%2C_Insurance_and_Freight . So the port location is not a worries issues if we take big quantity and pay at an agreed price by contract signed.

Thanks ya.

Regards

I see. sea sand is for reclaiming the land but we dont need it now. So once again.. I am not looking for the port location. I am looking for the sand quarry suppliers in Thai and we buy at FOB Thai port.

Thanks ya.

Regards

You Numbah Ten Dinkie Dow...and that's why we love you! :D

Even though your post is useless but thanks for your kind bumping for my thread. :D

Hey, happy to oblige! If I keep thread at top of page, can I earn a small commission on the deal? (just kidding).

Seriously, is this sand for cement production...say in India or Myanmar?

Portland cement? No. :D

This sand is for construction used.

Myanmar start to export sand also but too far and logistic barge cost much. So I am looking source from Thailand now.

Well, I may appreciate if you can keep the thread at the front page always, but just stick on the topic if not new comers will feel boring of the craps and this thread become worthless. If I can find the connections and done the business with them. I can invite you for a dinner, why not? :o

Also you can find me the suppliers, and you can get a big paycheck commissions yourself from them if we successful on the trade. Please keep in mind 200,000 MT is just a trial. In fact we need more.

Regards

Edited by matrix88

Hey, happy to oblige! If I keep thread at top of page, can I earn a small commission on the deal? (just kidding).

Myanmar start to export sand also but too far and logistic barge cost much. So I am looking source from Thailand now.

Well, I may appreciate if you can keep the thread at the front page always, but just stick on the topic if not new comers will feel boring of the craps and this thread become worthless. If I can find the connections and done the business with them. I can invite you for a dinner, why not? :o

Also you can find me the suppliers, and you can get a big paycheck commissions yourself from them if we successful on the trade. Please keep in mind 200,000 MT is just a trial. In fact we need more.

Regards

You have to be pulling our tit matrix.Chiang Mai is approx 600kms from bangkok port.Now I could be wrong,but any sand company here getting an enquirery for an FOB BKK price might just think that you have sand between your ears.As you are well aware, large internal freight bills normally kill a low value product like sand.

Try doing an internet search and start looking a wee bit closer to a port. :D

The Lao seem to be mining/bulldozing it big time out of the Mekong between Vientiane and Nong Khai. You'd have to deal with the Lao government.

PM me and I'll give you the address to send that big check.

People who export sand from Mekong river is Cambodian. :o I am not sure of Laos. I have connections with cambodian sellers from the past and their port is Sihanoukville port and their loading per shipment is much lower than Vietnam and far away from Mekong river. So the cost is very much now.

So anything outside Thailand is not a new fresh things to me. :D

Regards

Indonesia has now banned the export of sand to Singapore due to many major environmental issues caused by the lack of sand on many islands. Actually the islands are not there anymore because somebody dug 'em up.

I would assume that you are looking to import sand into Singapore as every other country in the region has it's own resources.

Mate you are barking up the wrong tree and on the wrong forum. Chiang Mai is about 700 road kilometers from the nearest port at Klong Toey. The Laem Chabang Port is even further being about 100 kms from Bangkok. Take a look at a map of Thailand, you'll soon figure this out for yourself. Maybe.

Regards

You have to be pulling our tit matrix.Chiang Mai is approx 600kms from bangkok port.Now I could be wrong,but any sand company here getting an enquirery for an FOB BKK price might just think that you have sand between your ears.As you are well aware, large internal freight bills normally kill a low value product like sand.

Try doing an internet search and start looking a wee bit closer to a port. :D

Sorry, I doent means to pulling out your tit LOL :D

You are giving me a good information about the distance from Chiang Mai to the Bangkok port.Thanks.

I think you might get me wrong. I am looking for the sand quarry suppliers instead of a port. And also please read from the first page, I post here because somebody reply to me that Chiang Mai has alot sand quarry but they only supply locally.Unfortunately the internal freight bills do cost much more than the sand. But trust me, if you are in the line on this business and you will have a wide connections on this business too. And at that time the chance you know who can supply and which sand quarry is more nearest to the port is much more than an outsiders. So I need connections now instead of just looking for the port. Can you help? :D

Regards

Mate you are barking up the wrong tree and on the wrong forum. Chiang Mai is about 700 road kilometers from the nearest port at Klong Toey. The Laem Chabang Port is even further being about 100 kms from Bangkok. Take a look at a map of Thailand, you'll soon figure this out for yourself. Maybe.

Sure thanks, but do you mind to post the picture out?

So which forum should I goes to?

Regards

Indonesia has now banned the export of sand to Singapore due to many major environmental issues caused by the lack of sand on many islands. Actually the islands are not there anymore because somebody dug 'em up.

I would assume that you are looking to import sand into Singapore as every other country in the region has it's own resources.

Regards

Try the General topics forum..

Edited by Blinky Bill

Regards

Try the General topics forum..

Tried.. and perhaps you are not aware the nice person I mentioned on first page is from there.. The topic id is 127270 ... and get low attention. :o