Circumcision

RabidRenu

6 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

how would you wink at all those girls who don't care if you have foreskin or not?

Winking might lead to a relationship, a relationship might lead to sex, sex can cause STDs, therefore having your eyelids removed helps reduce the number of STDs you might catch! ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

I didn't attack you in any way.  The stats are clear enough and I haven't said that I don't believe them.  They just don't translate into anything meaningful.

Foreskin is good, it plays a vital role in our reproductive system, and people who have it aren't any danger.

25% higher risk of infection is significant

23 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

A reasonable knowledge of the working and function of the penis and foreskin.  A logical brain capable of drawing sound conclusions.  A passing interest in the topic.

Boring stuff, but everything I say is pretty sensible.

But NO actual experience of having a circumcised penis? Then your 'reasonable knowledge:, is neither factual or relevant. Next...

5 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Not 30%. 

I don't think you understand how statistics work, just because your figures quote uncircumcised guys are allegedly 30%  more likely to contract an infection  It doesn't mean that 30% of uncircumcised men will get, or are  infected   You may also be surprised at the amount of nasty MRSA infections contracted as a result of surgery and it would not need to be 30% of of all circumcisions to have  a balancing effect

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, MrMuddle said:

But NO actual experience of having a circumcised penis? Then your 'reasonable knowledge:, is neither factual or relevant. Next...

You don't need to have a circumcised penis to know that it is not necessary and reduces sensation.  In fact, having a normal and fully functioning foreskin means that I am very much aware of what it does.

Like I said, I never meant to insult you or anything.  Just that you had a medical issue with your foreskin prior to removal, so might not actually be fully aware of the benefit.  You chose to share that, so it obviously factors in when you say something like "I didn't notice any reduction in sensation".

Again, didn't mean any harm by it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

A friend had it done in his early 20's, he said that sexual pleasure was half deadened and only about 50% as pleasurable it was before the operation.

A colleague had it done, on a doctor's recommendation, as he tended to ejaculate prematurely which was causing problems in a newly married relationship. It solved the issue but one suspects so would have desensitizing cream. He was probably the victim of an overeager surgeon.

• Like 1