Circumcision

RabidRenu

55 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

In principle I think that is a good idea.

But there seems to be one important difference. If it is done on a child, then is almost doesn't hurt.

If it's done with an adult, it hurts a lot and for weeks. At least that is what a friend told me who had to do it for medical reasons.

I was circumcised in my early teens, was asleep and didn't feel a thing. Don't remember any pain afterwards either.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MrMuddle said:

I was circumcised in my early teens, was asleep and didn't feel a thing. Don't remember any pain afterwards either.

I really don't think that's typical. There usually would be pain involved and afterwards for I don't know how many days while healing. With babies too but they don't remember it later.

Edited by Jingthing

29 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Everyone has a view so leave it be and stop trying to convince others that the act of doing so is despicable.

The OP Author asked for information not a debate.

https://www.mymeditravel.com/circumcision-procedures-in-thailand

Of course but with a divisive topic like this, pretty much unavoidable. 

So here goes -- you don't miss what you don't know. 

Just now, BangkokReady said:

It's not the pain, it's more the loss of sensation.  And the fact that there is literally no benefit, other than pleasing other people who have had it done.

I didn't have any noticeable loss of sensation, and the benefit to me was that after sex, the foreskin no longer stayed back, behind the glans (the penis head), which was extremely painful to get back in place. This involved a clamp with spikes on it, that was used to pull the foreskin back in place.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JimmyJ said:

Many infants have had serious injuries due to this unnecessary and cruel genital mutilation.

It well may have been historically (in the US male masturbation used to be good for an invitation to an insane asylum) but that's a moot point in deciding today.

Yes there is a key pleasure part missing that the male will never miss because never known, but cut men get plenty enough pleasure and there have been studies to suggest they tend to get MORE pleasure from areas other than the penis, and in my view, that's a good thing. 

6 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

No loss of anything

1, You have sexual sensation in your foreskin - you lose this if you cut it off.  2, Your foreskin moisturises and protects the glans, removal means the glans will be less protected and become less sensitive as a result.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

1, You have sexual sensation in your foreskin - you lose this if you cut it off.  2, Your foreskin moisturises and protects the glans, removal means the glans will be less protected and become less sensitive as a result.

Sounds gross. No thanks. 

A trolling post, a flame and a disallowed YouTube video post have been removed, along with some ensuing replies.

See the forum's rule:

"in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source.