Britain is Broken !

On 10/14/2022 at 10:33 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Again, a gross generalization.

Immigrants are not bleeding the UK dry.

Tgey do however make a very convenient scapegoat and diversion from the UK’s myriad homegrown problems.

"Immigrants are not bleeding the UK dry". Really? Take all the immigrants apart from the ones who came here to work and contribute to the UK economy, ie the medical profession, in the last say 20 years, then get them back to where they came from, would the UK still be getting bled dry? Somehow I doubt it.

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

"Immigrants are not bleeding the UK dry". Really? Take all the immigrants apart from the ones who came here to work and contribute to the UK economy, ie the medical profession, in the last say 20 years, then get them back to where they came from, would the UK still be getting bled dry? Somehow I doubt it.

Clearly immigrants are contributing to far more than just the medical profession.

You couldn’t get even that but right.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Clearly immigrants are contributing to far more than just the medical profession.

You couldn’t get even that but right.

I was just using the medical profession as an example. Would you like to explain that last sentence?

• Love It 1

45 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I was just using the medical profession as an example. Would you like to explain that last sentence?

The problem is, you’ve chosen an extremely narrow example.

Once you have broadened the ‘immigrants contributing’ to the ‘immigrants contributing’ your whole argument falls apart.

32 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Once you have broadened the ‘immigrants contributing’ to the ‘immigrants contributing’ your whole argument falls apart.

I do not agree, too many immigrants in the UK

22 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

How many illegal immigrants contribute? I believe that is the group being focused on here.

There was a plan in place to combat the issue but the Wokes put a stop to it. It was a good deterrent and likely would have had an effect on numbers crossing the channel. Sadly, we'll never know by how much.

6 minutes ago, puchooay said:

How many illegal immigrants contribute? I believe that is the group being focused on here.

There was a plan in place to combat the issue but the Wokes put a stop to it. It was a good deterrent and likely would have had an effect on numbers crossing the channel. Sadly, we'll never know by how much.

To be fair 200 to Rwanda wouldn't achieve much. 

Immigrant trafficers would tell their clients Rwanda is full now. 

The only answer is to put them into the work place and make them pay their way. 

That way they can make own decision to either stay or go somewhere else. 

2 hours ago, puchooay said:

Immigrants, legal or otherwise are not the topic of discussion.

I suggest you direct your chagrin in the direction of those who told you they would fix the problem, you’ll find them in HM Government under the name o ‘the Tories’, they’ve been there for 12 years and I don’t think any of them meet the criteria of this ‘woke’ thing you are obsessed with.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I suggest you direct your chagrin in the direction of those who told you they would fix the problem, you’ll find them in HM Government under the name o ‘the Tories’, they’ve been there for 12 years and I don’t think any of them meet the criteria of this ‘woke’ thing you are obsessed with.

Immigrants are not topic, are you kidding.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Twisting what people say does not make it wrong or you right.

Keep up eith the discussions. This topic has become many discussions within a discussion. If you can't handle that, don't comment.

2 minutes ago, puchooay said:

Twisting what people say does not make it wrong or you right.

Keep up eith the discussions. This topic has become many discussions within a discussion. If you can't handle that, don't comment.

The Government have control of  immigration.

The Government have been in power 12 years.

The Government are Tories (not ‘woke’).

The Government said they would control immigration.

The Government have lost control of immigration.

Take it up with …. The Government.

On 10/12/2022 at 4:37 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Utter nonsense.

Where is your evidence that they are mostly criminals?

It’s a rhetorical question because you don’t have any evidence.

Decades ago the head of the Law department at Sydney University suggested that the wave of Africans Australia was currently importing would lead to increase in crime because most of these people had just arrived from a place where cutting peoples arms off with a machette was de rigeur.

He was cancelled by the media and had to resign his post at the univesity.  Race based statistics on crime in Australia have now proved him entirely correct.

3 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

Decades ago the head of the Law department at Sydney University suggested that the wave of Africans Australia was currently importing would lead to increase in crime because most of these people had just arrived from a place where cutting peoples arms off with a machette was de rigeur.

He was cancelled by the media and had to resign his post at the univesity.  Race based statistics on crime in Australia have now proved him entirely correct.

Start a thread on that.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Topic under discussion:

Britain is Broken !

Immigrants are the rightwing’s chosen scapegoats.

Can’t blame the Government of 12 years, it must always be somebody else’s fault.

Main thing now is Chang is going down the hatch.

Goodnight.

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The Government have control of  immigration.

The Government have been in power 12 years.

The Government are Tories (not ‘woke’).

The Government said they would control immigration.

The Government have lost control of immigration.

Take it up with …. The Government.

The government's plan was vetoed by the wokes. Please don't twist things to suit yourself. 

13 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

What for, so ill informed key board warriors like yourself have something to troll.  I have much better things to do with my time.  Google it.  You will find the facts are as I reported.

Not often I agree with you. Two Police Commissioners in Victoria downplayed the rise in violent crime among Sudanese immigrants, when all the statistics pointed the other way.

Nationalities seem to pick a modus operandi, Lebanese are active in drugs in Australia, and Turks seem to specialize in insurance fraud.

My attitude is simple. If you are law-abiding, you are welcome to stay, because it enriches any culture. If not, <deleted> off to the hellhole you came from, and no amount of woke lawyers can save you.

8 minutes ago, puchooay said:

Not at all.

I posted something. You disagreed. Up to you to offer your reasons for disagreement. Or is you disagreement unsubstantiated?

You’ve posted a claim regarding the actions of others, but you have not provided any evidence to back it up.

Your claim is unsubstantiated.