Britain is Broken !

On 10/12/2022 at 1:39 PM, BritManToo said:

The entire western world is broken.

A world where where white men who created everything have no rights.

And foreign immigrants/asylum seekers are given everything.

I thought your wonderful brexit was supposed to stop that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/15/2022 at 7:36 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

I see quite a few Eastern European immigrants as well , usually making deliveries of food on motorbikes to people sat at home waiting in the evenings . 

Also see them working nights in supermarkets and working in the evening restaurants .

I went to my local 24 hour supermarket recently at midnight and practically all the staff weren't White .

Without these immigrants , the U.K would come to a standstill .

A British guy sat at home complaining about all the immigrants and then phones the Indian take-aways and asks Rajiv to get Sergei to bring him his dinner around on a motorbike 

Could it be that they just work for small wages and then claim benifits?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

I have not. If you have proof otherwise then by all means post it. If not then slink off and wipe the egg off your face.

No need to be so confrontational . it was just a question , that video has been posted numerous times in various threads and I cant be bothered to scroll back to see who keeps posting that video 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Then you shouldn't be bothered to post groundless allegations. But hey, if reality/the truth (as described so clearly in the vid) is painful then any digression will do I guess.

Brexit; the worst example in history of a democratic country willingly shooting itself in the foot (only vaguely rivalled by the election of trump).

It was a question, I asked a question .

A question isn't an allegation .

Can you not tell the difference between a question and an allegation ?

BTW, I haven't watched the video and have no intentionn of doing so 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It was a question, I asked a question .

A question isn't an allegation .

Can you not tell the difference between a question and an allegation ?

BTW, I haven't watched the video and have no intentionn of doing so 

Nor me,mind you i dont watch videos telling us how the earth is flat either

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2022 at 4:35 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

White men didn’t create everything, far from it.

There are many things broken in Britain, amongst which is white male grievance.

You are right but please refresh my memory as to what they didnt create.

4 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

43•20 to £ today. ????

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-22/pound-slump-this-year-has-surpassed-2016-brexit-vote-hit-chart?leadSource=uverify wall

"The pound’s slump shows little sign of ending amid the ongoing story of dollar strength as well as concerns about UK economic policy. The latest leg down has taken its decline so far this year to 17%, surpassing the 16% loss it suffered in 2016, when the country voted to leave the European Union. It means sterling, already at the lowest since 1985, is on track for its worst year since the Global Financial Crisis in 2008, when it plunged 26%."

????, indeed.

How to bypass any paywall completely free:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bardeen-automate-workflow/ihhkmalpkhkoedlmcnilbbhhbhnicjga

15 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Brexit was years ago, I have moved on and am living in the present and analysing the past isn't my forte

"Brexit was years ago........"

And it's catastrophic effect is still felt today, and will continue to ravage the UK until the craziness is reversed.

".......I have moved on and am living in the present and analysing the past isn't my forte."

No s**t! This from Spanish philosopher George Santayana (you might have heard of it): “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”

You should take note because you really don't want to repeat something as bonkers as Brexit.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

"Brexit was years ago........"

And it's catastrophic effect is still felt today, and will continue to ravage the UK until the craziness is reversed.

Oh I see .

You want the U.K to join  the E.U again ?

Are you a E.U citizen ?

What Country are you from ?

23 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-22/pound-slump-this-year-has-surpassed-2016-brexit-vote-hit-chart?leadSource=uverify wall

"The pound’s slump shows little sign of ending amid the ongoing story of dollar strength as well as concerns about UK economic policy. The latest leg down has taken its decline so far this year to 17%, surpassing the 16% loss it suffered in 2016, when the country voted to leave the European Union. It means sterling, already at the lowest since 1985, is on track for its worst year since the Global Financial Crisis in 2008, when it plunged 26%."

????, indeed.

How to bypass any paywall completely free:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bardeen-automate-workflow/ihhkmalpkhkoedlmcnilbbhhbhnicjga

Brexit is done UK should never have joined in the first place.

As long as the baht to £ is OK my position frankly these days is selfishness.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Oh I see .

You want the U.K to join  the E.U again ?

Are you a E.U citizen ?

What Country are you from ?

- Yes, and I have great hope the younger generation of Brits vote to do this in the not too distant future.

- Not of your business.

- See above reply.

Edited by Phoenix Rising

Just now, Phoenix Rising said:

- Yes.

- Not of your business.

- See above reply.

I have my suspicions that you are from an E.U Country and you want the UK to re-join again  because it is a benefit to your own Country and the UK re-joining will mean Germany is less dominant ?

You want to UK to rejoin because it will benefit you ?

• Like 2