Police selling state owned guns for money and dealing meth in South

webfact

15 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

Police dealing meth.  Police taking meth.  Police getting fired for meth, then killing like 30 children.   Meth, meth, police, police........ sounds like a good place to retire and feel super safe.

Are you trying to tell me LOS isn't all it's cracked up to be?

Can we go back to no news and just act like it's all rainbows and strawberries ..

can I say rainbows in 2022 and not offend any snowflakes here???

can I say snowflakes??

Are you talking about the mamby-pandy, swivel-eyed, health-obsessed avocado-hugging snowflakes by any chance ?

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

I would hope these police are not still walking around in public, but I suspect they are. It seems that all the deadly conflicts happen when the bad guys are out on bail and go crazy. Thats part of the loop that need to be closed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iamfalang said:

There is plenty of crack in Thailand.

There are cracks in Thailand.

Can I say that?

Edited by rbkk

Are you really surprised on that? When Asean Now was Thaivisa forum, there was an article about the Thai military. They owned houses, hotels, resorts, malls and so on. Due to an incident, all went to government.

However government is again Thai military.

Even stated that Prayut could still live in his house, as he did so good for the nation. Also once an article about the wealth of Prayut, which is questionable.

But is it different then anywhere else? My opinion ...NO.

21 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

Police dealing meth.  Police taking meth.  Police getting fired for meth, then killing like 30 children.   Meth, meth, police, police........ sounds like a good place to retire and feel super safe.

Can we go back to no news and just act like it's all rainbows and strawberries ..

can I say rainbows in 2022 and not offend any snowflakes here???

can I say snowflakes??

I think that many strawberries and snowflakes will find your comments about them to be extremely offensive and as for rainbows ,well i am shocked.

18 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

So in other words, the RTP conducting business as normal. No wonder people trust them so much (not).

What do you think happens to the millions of Ya Ba pills that get picked up by the police..

you seriously think they get destroyed?