"They're trying to kill me" - man attacks girlfriend with scissors then holds her hostage in lavatory

webfact

14 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

Couple of guys I used to work with back in Oz had loads of tatts that couldnt be seen when in a short sleeved business shirt and tie.....guess they were Thai gang members too.

And they had Thai ink did they?

18 hours ago, 2009 said:

No shortage of drug addicts, alcoholics, drunk driving, illegal guns, theft, robbery, dog poisoning, property damage, illegal tree cutting, teenage daughter pimping, wife beating, child abuse, child neglect, animal abuse, animal neglect, illegal gambling, loan sharking, extortion, violence, suicide etc etc 

Thailand (or any country) with no police force in a nutshell.

18 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, there is your problem! 1 village for almost a decade. Please, feel free to come back when you have like 6-10 on your list.

Now you have said that you based your great knowledge of "The villages are full of these characters", on 1 village. Do you see it yourself, or do I need to help you?

Calm down Professor.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/14/2022 at 5:13 AM, PJ71 said:

he looks like a nice chap

No kidding. He has "bad guy" written all over him, quite literally. I'll never understand why (some) Thai women think it's a good idea to date or even talk to guys like this - don't they understand it will end badly? or they just think "it won't happen to me"?

And to all the tattoo-fan crowd - this isn't some nice guy who grew up in a good area and just likes tattoos - when Thai guys have these kind of tattoos it usually means gang, jail experience, etc. The issue isn't that they have tattoos - it's the type of tattoos and reason they got them.

2 hours ago, Kinok Powell said:

You don't like to lose do you?

Ok,you can have the last word. I'm used to it anyway living with a bullying wife for 20 odd years.

Oh, how sad for you! Bullied by you wife. When you read that, do you also understand what it tells?