Yet more embarrassment for RTP as gun stealing/ gambling cop nabbed trying to flee Thailand

webfact

18 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Did you not read my post above....This is how. Read the last sentence in the link.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Thai_Police

In mid-2015, Pol Gen Somyot Phumphanmuang, Royal Thai Police Commissioner, initiated a program to allow officers to purchase US-made, 9 mm SIG Sauer P320 pistols[34] for 18,000 baht each. The Thai market price for this gun is several times higher. The affordable price is made possible by a special police exemption from import quotas and import duties.[35][36] In December 2017, 150,000 SIG Sauer P320SP pistols became available for purchase by police for 23,890 baht each. The RTP will, in addition, distribute 55,000 of the new pistols to police stations nationwide, each station receiving 60

Still dosnt make sense theres over 100 guns missing and thats what they know about. Each station were given 60

20 minutes ago, malthebluff said:

Still dosnt make sense theres over 100 guns missing and thats what they know about. Each station were given 60

Easy to obtain more as the Armorer to keep it at 60 if your down guns due to repair, someone purchasing one, legally etc... I had to obtain more guns myself as an armorer due to returning defective guns, yet he could have said they were defected and sent back when they were not.

8 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I wasn't commenting about why there was no media concern, I was pointing out that the lack of that type of comment was because the circumstances had already been clearly explained.  Do you not understand the concept of context?

Yes, I do.

25 minutes ago, Freed1948 said:
8 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I wasn't commenting about why there was no media concern, I was pointing out that the lack of that type of comment was because the circumstances had already been clearly explained.  Do you not understand the concept of context?

Yes, I do.

Putting the concept into practice might be an idea, then.

On 10/21/2022 at 3:43 PM, Aussieroaming said:

The RTP is rotten from top to bottom, so purge from the top. The ones caught are the mere tip of a corrupt iceberg. When you pay for a police position it would seem obvious that you expect to recoup the entry fee and more.

It’s just not the RTP. The whole, or most of society suffer from the same. They will screw anyone to make a buck…. As we all know or at least should know.