Hotel Suggestions - 500 - 1,000 baht per night, walking distance to Bangla Rd

bbi1

I visited Coconut Village Resort at the southern end of the beach last and was very impressed with the room and pool area at B500 - a bit of a walk to Bangla but you can stroll along the beachfront, which is pleasant.

I've done a few overnights at U Sabai Living on Soi Banzaan and found it very convenient and great value, but it is a bit noisy unless you can get a room at the back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Best thing to do is use filters

1 budget

2 ratings

On both Agoda and Booking.com cause prices vary. (I think all major sites owned by same group now but prices vary as they are run separately)

Then click on map.

Thats what i do.

Op asked for local information on any gems... not a lesson on how to use Agoda !!!..... 

So... Do you know something ????  - why not just tell him which what you found that fits his requirement ?

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

I found one not telling. Booking.com or agoda.com.

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

So you’ve now made more effort arguing than simply giving the Op an answer.....  (which apparent you know but won’t tell him)...  

Heaps of good 500 to 1000 baht rooms. My pick is small. No pool too. I like it due to bed quality, quiet, nice staff.

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

Op asked for local information on any gems... not a lesson on how to use Agoda !!!..... 

So... Do you know something ????  - why not just tell him which what you found that fits his requirement ?

No i dont want it booked out. Simply use 8+ ratings plus price filter. Half the fun. Picking a hotel.

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Heaps of good 500 to 1000 baht rooms. My pick is small. No pool too. I like it due to bed quality, quiet, nice staff.

So instead of giving up the locale you bait and troll....usual.

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

So your only aim when replying to this thread was to tell the Op you have some information which could help him, but, you don’t want to give out the information... :whistling:

Given your comments it would present a ‘win-win’ to provide us with the hotel info so we all know to avoid it and not run the risk of potentially running into you !!!! :giggle:

If you check the url in his pic then you can see the name of the resort he's talking about.

I don't know why he feels the need to be so cryptic; maybe he's just bored?

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

So your only aim when replying to this thread was to tell the Op you have some information which could help him, but, you don’t want to give out the information... :whistling:

Given your comments it would present a ‘win-win’ to provide us with the hotel info so we all know to avoid it and not run the risk of potentially running into you !!!! :giggle:

You only aim is stalking me. You havent helped the OP one bit. Agoda and Booking.com have different deals. You just whinged and claimed the deals where were the same as the booking sites merged 5 to 8 years ago.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Post your hotel tip. Dont troll me.

Jekyll and Hyde should be your avatar, You started out posting decently then have gone off of the deep zone.  I don't have a hotel in that range I stay in and was hoping yours panned out but then you are who you are.   Ignore zone, adios. 

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Talk to OP. No idea why 4 guys are stalking me.

Screenshot_20221024-230049_Bookingcom.jpg

That’s out of your budget Charlie.

I’ve stayed in two of the 3 Hemmingways, but not since pre Covid, I found them clean and comfortable.

Stay away from the Russian place next door to the police station.

28 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

You only aim is stalking me. You havent helped the OP one bit. Agoda and Booking.com have different deals. You just whinged and claimed the deals where were the same as the booking sites merged 5 to 8 years ago.

I opened the Op because I thought I could help... 

I checked the rates of a place I know of, but they fell outside of his price bracket...(double - I thought the rates may be cheaper post Covid). 

Then I saw your response....  “I know a place but I’m in a particularly facetious mood and want to tell you that you, a perfect stranger, I don’t want to tell you” !!!! (yes, paraphrase).

So.. I didn’t respond to the Op because I can’t help him...  

..... but I saw your special example of flookwittery and figured no one posts something this ayholish without expecting a response....  I’m happy to oblige !!! :giggle:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, London Lowf said:

I visited Coconut Village Resort at the southern end of the beach last and was very impressed with the room and pool area at B500 - a bit of a walk to Bangla but you can stroll along the beachfront, which is pleasant.

I've done a few overnights at U Sabai Living on Soi Banzaan and found it very convenient and great value, but it is a bit noisy unless you can get a room at the back.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Noise late at night or early morning is of no concern to me. This is a side trip for a few days and I plan on hitting up the nightclubs until the early hours of the morning anyway.

23 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

No i dont want it booked out.

Do you really believe that you have any influence or credibility on this site?

To give you credit, you can be amusing at times - much like Bob Smith (I think was his name?) until he became tedious.

20 hours ago, stevenl said:

Walking distance to Bangla road if you like long distance walking.

Walking distance is very subjective - when I started coming to Patong I used to say on Nanai near the junction with Nanai 2 and thought nothing of walking to the beach during the day and then back to Bangla for the evening - sadly, the legs would no longer handle it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, London Lowf said:

Do you really believe that you have any influence or credibility on this site?

To give you credit, you can be amusing at times - much like Bob Smith (I think was his name?) until he became tedious.

Small hotels can book out if recommended. I don't want pretend credibility with people I don't know on the internet. Maybe you do.