Covid 4th shot?

3 hours ago, cdemundo said:

One of the things that the MSM never showed was the horrors of death by COVID.

What is clear from Hermann Cain Award posts is that if you got bad COVID you didn't "go gentle into that good night".

How many die now of old age surrounded by loving family?

IMO more likely to be in hospital hooked up to machines squeezing the last breath of profitability out of the living dead. The ones that die quickly in a accident are IMO the lucky ones.

17 minutes ago, nigelforbes said:

And a  happy and cheery Sunday morning to you too BL.

and to you and yours.

Seriously, seen enough die in hospital as part of my job to want a quick exit, not in a hospital.

Those I know have been warned to delay calling the ambulance if I need one till after it's too late to save me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and to you and yours.

Seriously, seen enough die in hospital as part of my job to want a quick exit, not in a hospital.

Those I know have been warned to delay calling the ambulance if I need one till after it's too late to save me.

I was joking of course. I totally agree with your sentiment and can only hope for the same as you.

• Thanks 2

On 10/26/2022 at 8:26 PM, 1 said:

Surprising how difficult it is to find this simple piece of information...

Have you thought of getting a blood test done to see if you have already been infected ?

If you have, could be you didn't even know it as it is so mild.

I had 3 Phzifer shots + Covid, seriously didn't even know that I had it, felt like a head cold, so that to me is my 4th shot and no more, totally over all of what has transpired since 2020 and moved on with life.

On 10/27/2022 at 6:19 PM, jaideedave said:

IMHO perhaps they should look in the off mainstream news and do a tad of research 1st. I know of at least 3 pepes who have had fairly serious side effects with these shots.I was coerced into 2 because I was told that I wouldn't be able to renew my retire visa.I now regret that decision.

I'm in my 60's and yet to be vaxxed. I had 2 bouts of Covid, in 2020 (maybe twice) and in August this year. All I can say is that I've had much worse flues in the past when i was younger. It took 3 and 4 days to recover from both variants. It would be nice to go back to the days when people just got colds and flues without all the fear and panic. After nearly 3 years, Thais are still nearly all wearing masks.

• Like 1