Owning A Small Business

whatchamacallit

I know many farangs here own small businesses such as mini-mart, laundry, salons, etc. From my understanding if you form a real company you would need to employ several Thai employees, and have a large capital investment (2 mill?). Most of these small business could not carry 4 employees and be profitable and I don't believe a large capital investment has been made or at least not as large as is required.

My question is how can you go about starting up a small business with approximately 1 mill baht or less and with 1 employee?? And what kind of visa is required?

I know many farangs here own small businesses such as mini-mart, laundry, salons, etc. From my understanding if you form a real company you would need to employ several Thai employees, and have a large capital investment (2 mill?). Most of these small business could not carry 4 employees and be profitable and I don't believe a large capital investment has been made or at least not as large as is required.

My question is how can you go about starting up a small business with approximately 1 mill baht or less and with 1 employee?? And what kind of visa is required?

there's no company. the wife takes care of it (sole proprietorship).