Winter to start in Thailand Thai Meteorological Department says

snoop1130

cold-weather-696x392.jpg

Thailand will officially enter winter on Saturday, October 29th, two weeks later than usual, the Thai Meteorological Department reported on Wednesday, October 26th.

Winter season is expected to last until the end of February 2023, according to the officials, and will be colder than last year. The average minimum temperature in upper Thailand is expected to be about 20 degrees Celsius with the coldest period from December 2022 to January 2023.

In northern and northeastern Thailand, the lowest temperature is expected to be about 8-9 degrees Celsius.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/10/27/winter-to-start-in-thailand-this-saturday-october-29th-thai-meteorological-department-says/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-10-27

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

1 hour ago, whiteman said:

I bet high season prices started on the 1st of October when by all accounts should start on the first day of winter tomorrow Thailand always cheating no wonder people stop coming here.

So are you here or not?

Incidentally, seasonal rates are always set out in advance, not at the whim of meteorological depts.

Just now, whiteman said:

I have lived here for over 18 years and still here   I also remember when I used to travel here b4 I settled down here and remember their tricks of over pricing and to me it still looks they are still at it even now.