Handicapped "look chin" seller left for dead after vicious stabbing attack in Sattahip

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: Thai Rath

Thai Rath reported that Phlu Ta Luang police in Sattahip on Thailand's eastern seaboard were called after six or seven people attacked a handicapped seller of fried look chin, meatballs.

Phanom Jitjorn - who has a left leg handicap - was left for dead after being stabbed in the left and right sides of the ribs.

He sells his wares from a motorcycle with sidecar attachment.

He was given first aid then rushed to hospital after the incident at 9 pm last night outside a 7-Eleven at some traffic lights.

Witnesses said there had been a violent argument, one of many recently about where the handicapped man should park to sell his food.

Den, a motorcycle taxi rider, had got his son and 4/5 friends to attack Phanom.

A 20 year old was seen fleeing the scene on a motorcycle after a knife was used. 

Police say they know the identity of those responsible and are waiting for them to surrender.

If they don't an arrest warrant will be issued. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-11-01

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rwill said:

Everyone here thinks they own the road in front of their business.

Not uncommon for them to believe that it's OK to then attack people to defend their "turf" either.

I think the problem is that mafia is involved with so many aspects of Thai commerce, mob violence becomes an inevitability in some situations.

Just now, mikebell said:

How can you tell the difference between the invisible cops of Pattaya and those of Sattahip? Having suffered at the hands of both, I can tell you there is no difference.

I was just noting the geographical/administrative difference.

Actually, as Sattahip is controlled by the navy there is a much smaller police presence/influence.

33 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

I was just noting the geographical/administrative difference.

Actually, as Sattahip is controlled by the navy there is a much smaller police presence/influence.

The scruffy individual who extorted my wife wore a brown uniform.