Naked British man caught wandering around beach on Samui Island

webfact

2 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

And all the above bigoted comments don't apply to other nationalities as well?

There are good and bad in every nation on earth.

Totally uncalled for classing all British people the same. The Scots have a different outlook to the English who differ from the Welsh and they differ from the Northern Irish.

Even in England the North is far different to the South.

Totally agree with your comment! Some people are either just sad or dont get out much!

• Like 2

From the original article:

"He is a 30-year-old British man who recently arrived in Thailand with tourist visa. He stays at a resort nearby. He said he joined in a party but he cannot remember anything else. He also said he wants to bring everyone to meet with god.”

After reading the above, one can understand why the Thai authorities are treating this more than just a mouthy Brit who thinks he owns the world and the right to do and behave like he wishes. They want to test him for drugs and rightly so. From personal experience,  I went out with a girlfriend on drugs, from my home country, who attacked me unprovoked. True, in hindsight there was no good reason, other than the kinky sex (smile), for me to go out with her. Regardless of whether the Brit is playing smart and trying to use the "I got drugged at a party, I'm not responsible" get out of jail card, he needs to be taken off the streets. Let's say you are walking down the steet and he comes up to you naked and punches you in the face because you look at him funny and don't agree with him to meet with God.  His rights ends, when yours begin. 

6 hours ago, webfact said:

They arrived at the scene to find the naked foreigner in the sea. Boat operators tried to help him but he swam away. The foreign man was later pulled up from the water and was asking to put on clothes.

Thought he was at Sandbanks.

3 hours ago, itsari said:

Has a British man run of with the love of your life by any chance Gottfrid ?

Wonder why so many posters are asking that question. Please search the forum. Question already answered before.

3 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

And all the above bigoted comments don't apply to other nationalities as well?

There are good and bad in every nation on earth.

Totally uncalled for classing all British people the same. The Scots have a different outlook to the English who differ from the Welsh and they differ from the Northern Irish.

Have I said that it doesn´t go for other nationalities as well? I am just reacting on how many are trying to set focus on other things as soon as it has to do with a Brit on this forum. But, then again. Maybe it´s just because it is too common with that kind of problems, so it quickly must be covered up as too many people will see the truth.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, arick said:

Haven't the Scandinavians been doing this decades ago. Groups of them on the west coast! 

When I was on Samui 40 years ago there was a Scandavian family of four living in a bungalow on Chawaeng beach who used to wander up and down the beach in the nude. Put bare minimum of clothes on when they crossed the track (now a road) to the restaurants. Nobody batted an eyelid back then.   

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Perhaps when the British attack all Australians or all Americans they should also be aware of the vast differences in people across these much larger and ethnically diverse countries.

Edited by Old Croc
  • Haha 1