Naked British man caught wandering around beach on Samui Island

webfact

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Have I said that it doesn´t go for other nationalities as well? I am just reacting on how many are trying to set focus on other things as soon as it has to do with a Brit on this forum. But, then again. Maybe it´s just because it is too common with that kind of problems, so it quickly must be covered up as too many people will see the truth.

What a load of <deleted> 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

You've never called Australians convicts?  One of the few.

I did quote your post about differences by region, but I was generalizing about the British. Your initial defensive post and then angry response indicates probable rancor against others.

Aussies were both jailers and convicts. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

A naked British man was caught at a beach

Naturism is on the increase in the UK. Maybe he likes to wander around naked. For reference 7 August 2022:

One of the unexpected results of the pandemic has been the rise of nudism – so much so that British Naturism is experiencing the fastest growth in new members in 100 years

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2022/aug/07/bare-with-us-why-naturism-in-britain-is-booming

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, smedly said:

is skinny dipping not a thing in Thailand lol

Well I almost weekly see half naked girls at some beach areas in Phangan, but if a guy would do it, they call the police. O no sorry, we don't really have police on Phangan. 

Life is good here.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Well I almost weekly see half naked girls at some beach areas in Phangan, but if a guy would do it, they call the police. O no sorry, we don't really have police on Phangan. 

Life is good here.

Begpackers told me there is an unofficial nude beach.

Some inflammatory baiting posts have been removed.

Posts and replies in violation of the following forum rule have been removed:

15.  You will not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability, medical history, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, paternity, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant factor.

Edited by metisdead

1 hour ago, Kevbo said:

I have a British passport, but identify as English

But, if one has a British passport, then one has become a Brit, right. Don´t we count that out of citizenship no more? If not, please tell me when that happened.

33 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

But, if one has a British passport, then one has become a Brit, right. Don´t we count that out of citizenship no more? If not, please tell me when that happened.

I didn't say that....I said some Indians claim to be British but never English

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Kevbo said:

I didn't say that....I said some Indians claim to be British but never English

And Great Britain does not include England, so that is not a possibility? Moreover, the talk was about Brits. Isn´t that a name for the population of Great Britain?

At last, what has Indians to do with this? Your passport defines who you are!

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Irrelevant, as I behave in the country I visit or decide to live in, I become invisible. It´s called melting in.

Well if you live in Thailand,  you certainly don't become invisible, you stand out like a sore thumb. Unless of course you're one these foreigners who make out to be more Thai than Thais.

Edited by roo860
  • Thumbs Up 1