Stray Farang Lurking On Shady Sois Of The Capital And Elsewhere

bendix

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Walking around the streets of Bangkok, I am increasingly alarmed at the increasing number of stray farangs I see about the place.

Now, you know me. I'm a live and let live type of guy, but surely something can be done to help these people. It's sad to see them - wandering aimlessly, bereft of direction, often in a sickening physical condition. Just this morning I saw one with his head split open. Unlike canuckumuck's experience with a soi dog, I couldn't see any brain inside. He did, though, have a half-drunk bottle of beer chang in his hands.

So what is the right approach? Should we do something about it and, if so, what? Or should we pay more heed to Jet Gorgon's approach and adopt a more 'mai pen rai' approach?

Edited by bendix

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to vote twice. I voted to liberalize the visa rules so more could come but would like to send the degenerates to Pattya as a new detention center for degenerate falangs.

Also making those that want to visit the rest of thailand get an internal movement visa or permit as a new requirement.

Edited by wolfmanjack

Round 'em up, incarcerate 'em.

Lowering the tone of the place.

Bloody troublemakers all of 'em :o

P.S. The farangs, Jet, not the dogs.

Got no issue with dogs.

Edited by qwertz

I prefer a combination of the Pattaya FDC and the humane approach.

Put the FDC in the sleazy guesthouse next door to MTW and between her, her dogs and her bf they'll either leave Thailand voluntarily with a week never to return or the bf and his heavies will feed them to the crabs.

Walking around the streets of Bangkok, I am increasingly alarmed at the increasing number of stray farangs I see about the place.

Now, you know me. I'm a live and let live type of guy, but surely something can be done to help these people. It's sad to see them - wandering aimlessly, bereft of direction, often in a sickening physical condition. Just this morning I saw one with his head split open. Unlike canuckumuck's experience with a soi dog, I couldn't see any brain inside. He did, though, have a half-drunk bottle of beer chang in his hands.

So what is the right approach? Should we do something about it and, if so, what? Or should we pay more heed to Jet Gorgon's approach and adopt a more 'mai pen rai' approach?

can't you employ one as a butler or gardner for your estate.i mean,after a good scrub down that is. :o

Hi. I'm quertz and I'm a decrepit old Mancunian farang fart fallen on hard times.

I have been recently neutered, I am fully housetrained and do not support ManU.

I can clean pools, sweep yards, wok your dogs and I promise your geraniums will never look back after a session with me.

I need only a dry place to sleep, food is not an issue as I can catch and kill my own and need only the use of your microwave and a smidget of spice.

So don't tell me I'm not as good as some Thai bum.

Gizza job!

I really don't understand the term 'stray farang', to me it equals a backpacker or just a tourist.

If one would be lurking 'round my shady soi at night I would probably use the same method as with dogs (holding at least some weighty piece of wood). The communication part would be much easier though, likes what you bout here or fancy a beer...

What your test's statistics show Bendix is that this is no place for future stats experiments.

I don't even know what we re talking here.

I really don't understand the term 'stray farang', to me it equals a backpacker or just a tourist.

If one would be lurking 'round my shady soi at night I would probably use the same method as with dogs (holding at least some weighty piece of wood). The communication part would be much easier though, likes what you bout here or fancy a beer...

What your test's statistics show Bendix is that this is no place for future stats experiments.

I don't even know what we re talking here.

SonnyJ, if you criticise bendix he won't start any more threads and they're rare enough already.

BTW, it's just for laughs.

the latter is the only way because any form of assistance will fuel their attempts to get help

they need to learn that self help is the ONLY way out for them

These folks need to understand that self help is the only way to go