Lazada and Shopee Poll....How often do you order online...

redwood1

How often do you order online from Lazada or Shopee  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Thank you. It was mainly a joke following @Jingthingpost "what's a store" but interesting non the less! Would you let me know if it works for you?

Will do. If you Google it, there's quite a few links extolling its virtues.

6 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Can you please elaborate upon why you don't like the "feel" of shopee?

It has a vastly superior customer service and refund process compared to Lazada.

I have just applied for a refund from Shoppee for some size 44 shoes that I bought on Friday. (Marked as 44 but about 36 in reality).  Took me about 1 minute to do the refund.  There was an option to have courier collect at my house buy I always chose to return by dropping off with Kerry in town.  I just photograph the QR code on the return item page on shopeed and then the lass at kerry just scans that photo on my phone.  Simple.

I went to town today to pick up my new motorbike from Honda.  I visited the kerry office first to return the shoes I bought on Shopee.  It took less than a minute.  She put the shoes in a sealed plastice envelope (which they supplied for free), scanned the QR code photo on my phone then handed me a receipt.  Refund money will short up automatically in my bank account in a few days.

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Not really.

I haven't done a scientific analysis.

It's largely a subjective impression but I can say I find Shoppee too noisy.

Also I'm probably influenced by hating their pervasive ad campaigns.

I guess it's kind of like preferring one platform over another because you got used to one first, like Windows.

I feel no motivation to bother switching at all. 

Cheers.

Shopee's ad campaign is rendered entirely facile if you don't install their app on your phone.  I only shop online from my PC.  I am not trying to influence you as to what platform you use.  Just want to understand what underpins your aversion to Shopee.