New Zealand expat arrested in Phuket with 26 guns and 11 grenades

snoop1130

5 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

no surprise the police finally arrested him I’m sure somebody ratted him out and he’s just a foreigner correct TIT

No, completely incorrect.  He traded guns in an online group and the police had been monitoring him for some time, nothin to do with his just "being a foreigner TIT".

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, moe666 said:

Maybe he was just a collector of guns and such. I have known many in america who were gun collectors with no other motive. Maybe this guy was a New Zealander with a collector motivation

"Maybe he was just a collector of guns"

No, he wasn't, he traded weapons online.

I'd say that stash isn't for 'personal self-defense.'  He'll probably do a few years in prison and then get tossed out - unless he has friends in high places.  ????

"Moron" is the only word that comes to mind. 

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No one had to snitch, the police were on to him and his group.

Police searched his house following investigation and ’tips from locals’... 

The Person traded guns online, the Police had monitored him and some Phuket residents gave information.

Seems a bit of both... along the lines of ‘someone was caught with an illegal gun, grassed up the gun supplier, police did some investigation work and caught the gun supplier’.... 

It appears the Thai Police have done good work here - I also wonder how many more there are around like him who do the same thing but don’t quite draw such focus.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Biker gang ?

I thought that immediately after wondering why would someone want to amass such an arsenal, then I thought maybe a white nationalist nutter like the freak who attacked and murdered all those Muslims a few years back in NZ. 

4 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

I thought that immediately after wondering why would someone want to amass such an arsenal, then I thought maybe a white nationalist nutter like the freak who attacked and murdered all those Muslims a few years back in NZ. 

But that nutter was Australian..mate