First 90 Day Report

This is a pretty big forum and I'm sure my answer is there some where,  but to save time I will ask the circle of knowledge.

My first 90 day report is due late January 2023; I understand that along with my passport I will need the TM 47 together with the TM 7 for my first report and to appear in person.

At the base of the TM 7 page 2 there is a place for your photo......it also mentions something about a fee. Can someone enlighten me about the TM 7 fee amount/requirement thanks.

8 minutes ago, bbas3008 said:

I will be going through CM Immigration drive thru....the attached note from Chonburi Immigration is copied from the rear of my passport where the TM 7 is mentioned

Have you changed you address to Chiang Mai by submitting a TM30 report? That will be needed to the report in CM.

The mention of the  TM7 is part of the statement that you you used one when you applied for a extension of stay

• Thanks 1

Yes the TM 30 was filled out by my Thai landlord in front of myself and wife at the beginning of November  when we started the lease. Apparently she has had foreigners before in her houses and is quite aware of this document.

To go through the CM Immigration drive-through window, all you need to present is your passport and the TM47 filled out and signed (sometimes they want your phone number written neatly below your signature so might as well add that).  You don't need copies of anything else including your TM30 (although they may not accept any filing if your TM30 has not in fact been filed by your landlord).  To be perfectly safe with the TM30 routine, ask your landlord for a screenshot of what was filed and staple that in the back of your passport.

Edited by CMBob
  • Thanks 1