Successful online business for sale

1 hour ago, garrya said:

3-4 mil last year. This year is gonna be slightly higher. Probably 4.5-4.7.

We could do more but we can't handle and don't want to have more orders. 

As I said, it's a smallish business but with some more investment the turnover could easily jump to 20+ mill

Sounds too good to be true.

1 hour ago, garrya said:

Roughly. But it's Thailand, so ..... Somewhat better than working in a 7/11 though ????

Yeah but its hardly likely that someone in 7-11 is going to have, let alone "risk" the kind of money you are going to want. ????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, he has. Go back and read.

Does it matter what you saw? 

I only looked for advice as to how to possibly sell an online shop.

Never did I intend to sell on this website, nor did I intend to share our company information here.

Why is it so hard to understand this?

14 hours ago, garrya said:

Thanks. You are right. Most replies are sarcastic remarks.

What you asked was a simple yes or no question and some have replied to that.   

It's natural that curiosity seekers will ask you about particulars such as profit and margins and such.   Even an idea as to how much you want for the business which I suspect you have in the back of your mind.

Good luck with your sale if it comes to fruition.

15 minutes ago, garrya said:

Does it matter what you saw? 

I only looked for advice as to how to possibly sell an online shop.

Never did I intend to sell on this website, nor did I intend to share our company information here.

Why is it so hard to understand this?

Yes, it does matter what I saw, as the purpose is to read the forum threads and discuss things based on that.

If you can´t hack a discussion, then I suggest a lawyer for selling it, as the number you refer to is referring to a possible high sale price. However, my opinion is that it´s not all true. If you had such great business, you would also be aware of how to sell it and if that is possible. Nothing you would need to ask here.

I actually think that you are fishing for someone to get hooked, as you are using the reversed sale technique to tell how good the business is, but that you do not want to sell it here. After that you are posting that it will go for pocket money, just to hook someone. As I said, this BIG sale of a Very Good Business with over a million in profit per month needs a lawyer. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, it does matter what I saw, as the purpose is to read the forum threads and discuss things based on that.

If you can´t hack a discussion, then I suggest a lawyer for selling it, as the number you refer to is referring to a possible high sale price. However, my opinion is that it´s not all true. If you had such great business, you would also be aware of how to sell it and if that is possible. Nothing you would need to ask here.

I actually think that you are fishing for someone to get hooked, as you are using the reversed sale technique to tell how good the business is, but that you do not want to sell it here. After that you are posting that it will go for pocket money, just to hook someone. As I said, this BIG sale of a Very Good Business with over a million in profit per month needs a lawyer. 

You are speculating here. I'm not here to openly discuss business details.. 

Anybody can find me in private.

I've been on this forum for a decade so why would I screw people up.

Buyer must bring a lawyer if they are interested. No fool play.

2 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

I know this doesn't answer your request for information but if it is profitable why are you selling it?

Relocation due to possible changes in circumstances. Mentioned it twice before.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

I know this doesn't answer your request for information but if it is profitable why are you selling it?

Relocation due to possible changes in circumstances. Mentioned it twice before.

44 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

I run projects in 3 continents with boots on the ground and they run well.

That's you, sir. 

Well done!

I hope you didn't mean to compare world-wide projects with a small family business that employs a handful of people and even those tend to disappear time after time. 

Edited by garrya

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes none of it sounds right. 

• Like 1