Have you ever witnessed that a farang was beaten up by Thais without any reason?

OneMoreFarang

39 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Never.  Been here 18+ years. I don't think it happens unless there's a "reason".  Of course, the reason might not be a good one, but one of the reasons I like living here is the absence of that type of unprovoked violence.  Look at someone the "wrong way" in a provincial British pub, on a Saturday night, just before chucking out time.... anything can happen! 

I've been in Thailand for 22 years, married for 20. I've never had one problems over that time. I must add though I've seen some absolutely shocking teenage gang brawls where her in doors comes from in the Korat area.

• Like 2

Only seen gangs of college students fighting, never anything else.

Having said that , when we lived in Bangkok , one of the wife's friends had her husband locked up after he got drunk and after a heated argument killed the other party.

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Says @bob smith, the guy who hired a girl and didn't want to pay her and then wrote about in this forum. Yeah, sure. 

i fail to see your point. you asked has anyone ever seen thais attack westerners unprovoked. i have seen it, therefore i gave you a truthful answer. do with that what you will

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1