Have you ever witnessed that a farang was beaten up by Thais without any reason?

OneMoreFarang

2 minutes ago, kwak250 said:

Your a asean now celebrity with so many posts he probably wants to bring you down.

Saying that you did sort of say he was drunk

Maybe ,..... but either one could have been drinking ,look how many accidents ,caused

by DUI drivers  ,even friends killing each other while drunk ,over the stupidest of reasons. 

regards worgeordie

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Maybe ,..... but either one could have been drinking ,look how many accidents ,caused

by DUI drivers  ,even friends killing each other while drunk ,over the stupidest of reasons. 

regards worgeordie

Yes fair point 

6 hours ago, EdrigoSalvadore said:

A fat thai blob-like animal(dressed as a girl) asked me to come close to her, when I did she punched me in my scrotum.

The reason: She didn't like that I was flirting with the girl sitting behind her on her bike outside of family mart in Pattaya.

Yes, I did beat the blob up afterwards.

You may have felt like you were chatting her up, they may have felt that you were annoying them and harassing them .

Not a good idea to go and flirt with a person sitting on a bike, when they are sitting behind someone else 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

41 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You may have felt like you were chatting her up, they may have felt that you were annoying them and harassing them .

Not a good idea to go and flirt with a person sitting on a bike, when they are sitting behind someone else 

Plus he beats up women. 

6 hours ago, EdrigoSalvadore said:

Perhaps, but could argue self defense. It's a serious crime to go for the scrotum. Weight wise the aggressor was much larger than me, even I'm about 90 kg...

No it wouldn't be self defence . 

A person sat on a motorbike wouldn't be able to swing a punch to do any significant damage .

More like you got rejected by the couple and got upset and beat them up 

• Love It 1

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No it wouldn't be self defence . 

A person sat on a motorbike wouldn't be able to swing a punch to do any significant damage .

More like you got rejected by the couple and got upset and beat them up 

He beat her up later so not self defence. It was pay back.

Unless he made it up. 

6 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

I am not sure anyone deserves a good beating, but you may be more qualified as a moral judge than I.

Back in the day, my country gave up on corporal punishment, and I don’t think that thugs are any better qualified to administer judgement than courts.

Said country should bring back corporate punishment before it's too late.

Some farang who cause trouble, you know the ones who shouldn't be here in the first place, ex criminal types, deserve what they get and more

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

From time to time we have news stories about fights. Sometimes guards are involved and often a group of people beat up a single person.

Did you ever witness anything like that?

I've seen such and it was never without a reason.

In some cases I would be cheering the guys beating up the farang, as when in a Nana Gogo a pile of Thai guys beat up a farang that was manhandling a dancer and became agro when told to stop by another farang. He deserved every hit to his face IMO.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

LOL. Not a good idea to chat up anyone with someone else, unless they are pimping the girl. That's asking for trouble.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, worgeordie said:

This is the post I made ,I did not blame the Aussie as  you say ,why single

me out I don't know  ........     

Drink has a lot to answer for!.

regards Worgeordie

People can read what you wrote on the forum thread that I posted a link to and form their own view of what the intent of your comments were at that time.  

Edited by Adumbration
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

I am not sure anyone deserves a good beating, but you may be more qualified as a moral judge than I.

I'm not a big fan of violence generally, and only really think it appropriate in a situation where someone is already being violent (outside of some sort of police or military encounter).

I'm not sure what kind of a person you have to be to think that someone "deserves a good beating" for anything like simply annoying someone, or the disconcertingly vague "causing them to lose face", but probably not a very happy one.

• Agree 1