Have you ever witnessed that a farang was beaten up by Thais without any reason?

OneMoreFarang

Never ever been in trouble in Asia, and very few incidents world wide, but seen a few had their ass kicked in Thailand, but in my opinion deserved what was coming their way. Of course they would not agree with me, but thats the truth I see. 

The most funny one, was a bar lady chasing one poor innocent guy ( boy friend) with a broken beer bottle who had fun with another lady the night before from the same bar, cant blaim him for that one as long he paid the asking price, but to be true, thats a no go, and most should know so. 

Edited by Hummin

Can we extend the definition of farang beaten up by a Thai to include killing the farang with a motor vehicle.  I have personally witnessed more than a dozen foreigners killed on the roads here.

I saw the cement truck that failed the corner in phuket and mowed down the pregnant woman on her scooter...with her husband watching on.

I saw two female 20 something backpackers killed by a Thai mini van on the hill between kamala and kalim.  That was horrific, dreadful head trauma and lots of blood.

List goes on....

16 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

Can we extend the definition of farang beaten up by a Thai to include killing the farang with a motor vehicle.  I have personally witnessed more than a dozen foreigners killed on the roads here.

I saw the cement truck that failed the corner in phuket and mowed down the pregnant woman on her scooter...with her husband watching on.

I saw two female 20 something backpackers killed by a Thai mini van on the hill between kamala and kalim.  That was horrific, dreadful head trauma and lots of blood.

List goes on....

You sound like a Jinx.

You should stop going outside , its way to dangerous for other people .

BTW, your name isnt *Damien*, is it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

List goes on....

Wait, so earlier you said: "I have been here a long time.  I have been attacked unprovoked on 3 occasions."

And now you say: "I have personally witnessed more than a dozen foreigners killed on the roads here."

I suggest you think hard about who you upset in the past. You're clearly cursed ????

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

What were they doing to get run over?

Thai Minivan driver came over the crest of the hill on wrong side of the road.  Head on with the girls they didn't stand a chance.  I was 3 cars back heading up the hill behind them.

Edited by Adumbration

On 11/12/2022 at 1:23 AM, josephbloggs said:

Yeah, of course. Just randomly attacked out of the blue for absolutely no reason at all. I call BS.

Insult a Thai, cause them to lose face, expect trouble. But random attacks for absolutely no reason? Nope.

I think 15 years ago now if anyone can find the link , a Aussie young man I think 20/21yo  stabbed to death in isaaan  ,they tried to rob him,chased him on a motorbike 

No reason I guess he resisted ?

Stabbed him as they knocked him off,

As for no reason I  recall dancing at a morllum concert back in 2014 and had a drunk Thai continually bumping into me ,no reason 

Maybe you live in the past generation,this is a different one ,more aggressive,more drugs ,more stress 

Edited by georgegeorgia

Anyone recall a few years ago in Pattaya I think two or three British young guys ,one chased by thais  into the water and drowned 

They were causing trouble drunk and aggressive up at the Bali pier there one afternoon with market stall holders 

The one that died was already on bail in England for attacking a wheelchair pensioner at a bus stop,

I had seen two of them the previous day ,I was in a baht bus that had stopped just at the traffic lights near the Pattaya school and they both walking towards it and asked what I'm looking at 

All three were the scum 

I'm glad the guy died getting chased by thais into the Pattaya water and drowned,good riddance 

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

What's that video that I saw years ago ,anyone recall it 

Appears to be a bar in Bangkok ,2 elderly British guys , the bouncer hits the old guy from behind.

That reminds me of the new bar manager who asked me to edit the video of their security system.

He wanted to give the video to the police whish showed the ex-manager attacking the owner.

And he didn't want to include the minute of video before that when the owner slapped the ex-manager.

Yes, it really happened, in a big pub in Silom.

We should be careful of videos which cover just that moment and omit what happened before and later.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

I will PM you my bank details and if you deposit 2,000 THB I will take the time to fill you in on the individual incidents.  Other than that you can bite me.

You come along as a peaceful individual, who Im sure would never provoke anyone, but 3 times? 

A post with a link to the Bangkok Post has been removed:

16. The Bangkok Post, Khaosod, Pattaya Mail, Phuket News and the Thaiger do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on ASEAN NOW. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to the Bangkok Post, Khaosod, Pattaya Mail, Phuket News and the Thaiger publications will be deleted from the forum. These restrictions are put in place by the above publications, not by ASEAN NOW. In rare cases, forum administrators or the news team may use these sources under special permission.

On 11/11/2022 at 10:40 AM, Adumbration said:

I have been here a long time.  I have been attacked unprovoked on 3 occasions.

And for video footage there is no better example of the Australian bloke years ago who was attacked by thugs outside the Taipan??? bar at the end of Bangla road.  His crime was photographing the thugs beating on some other tourists.

He stabbed the thug that was attacking him (he was a charter captain and had a rigging knife in his pocket).  Thug died and he was charged with murder.  But luckily CCTVs caught the incident (showing the dead thug entirely in the wrong) and so he was able to bribe his way out, I think the brown paper envelope was to the tune of a million plus.

Anyone in Phuket know what ended up happening to him.  He had a Thai wife and a large charter business at the time.

Taipan had a very bad reputation in the past. I remember friends from Surin beach on holiday, asking to be dropped off there, and the taxi driver telling me , no no, tell them not to go there !!!

4 hours ago, geisha said:

Taipan had a very bad reputation in the past. I remember friends from Surin beach on holiday, asking to be dropped off there, and the taxi driver telling me , no no, tell them not to go there !!!

I am sure your story is genuine because the bouncers at Taipan were a nightmare, but I find it utterly inconceivable that your friends encountered a Patong taxi driver with a moral conscience.

• Haha 1