2 blank passport pages for land border entry?

My passport is filling up. Planning ahead, I believe that 2 blank pages are required on airport entry. Is this correct please? And is it also required for a land border entry visa exempt or with a multiple entry visa please?

Edited by SunsetT

I imagine you are not talking about an entry stamp which only requires a quarter of a page or less. To estimate the space requirements, it is necessary to state your full itinerary, along with any visa(s) you plan to acquire. For instance, leaving Thailand requires an exit stamp (maximum quarter of a page); entering Cambodia (without a visa in advance) requires a full one-page sticker for the visa-on-arrival, plus up to a quarter page for the Cambodian entry stamp; if you then simply turn around and return to Thailand, there will be the Cambodian exit stamp and Thai entry stamp (possibly totalling as much as half a page).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thank you for your replies but I am not asking about the practical requirement of space for stamps. I am asking about the Thai Immigration's official requirement to have at least 2 blank pages in your passport on entry to Thailand. Would they refuse entry if I only have one blank page as I think there is a rule that you must have at least two? Or am I mistaken?

Edited by SunsetT

1 hour ago, SunsetT said:

Thank you for your replies but I am not asking about the practical requirement of space for stamps. I am asking about the Thai Immigration's official requirement to have at least 2 blank pages in your passport on entry to Thailand. Would they refuse entry if I only have one blank page as I think there is a rule that you must have at least two? Or am I mistaken?

I am unaware of any such restriction. Certainly, Section 12 of the Immigration Act does not list anything like this as one of the legal reasons for denying entry.

they will not stamp and make problem only if you have 1 page left. you have 2

although @BritTim mentioned very important detail. IO may ask some questions like why you didnt get a new passport because you are about to out of pages or whats your plan in thailand because you dont have enough pages to go out and come back or extend your visa. I think the visa you will enter is important. simply 2 pages are not enough for anything but only for tourist visa.