Former President Donald Trump files to run in 2024

Scott

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Inciting an attack on the Capitol.

Kissing the ring of Putin.

Handing that N.Korean dictator a publicity coup.

Destroying the Iranian Nuclear arms pact.

Undermining the UN.

Politicizing the DOJ.

Do I need to go on?

Didnt

Didnt

Debatable, but he kept negotiations open and kept the rockets from flying as often as they are now.

Good. Better to simply destroy Iran. No negotiating with the head hackers and terrorists there

Good. The UN needs to be defunded. They should stick to clean water and children's vaccinations

Done previously by Obama and his "wingman" Holder.

Also:

Brought peace to the Middle East with the Abraham Accords.

Brought justice to Americans with prison sentence reform.

Kept unemployment (especially for minorities) at record lows.

Kept inflation below 2-3%.

Killed terrorists that needed killing (Al Bagdhadi and Sulemeini)

Freed up America's energy industry

Shook up NATO and shamed the freeloading countries therein

$2 a gallon gas

Set the federal and Supreme Courts on the right track for a generation to come

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

While the former creep said you should just grab women by the you know what. You really want to discuss what kind of scumbag Trump is?

Trump was simply telling the truth. When you are rich/powerful/connected, you can do things like that. Women throw themselves at men who can help them advance their careers. The "Hollywood casting couch" has been a fact of life in the American entertainment industry for more than a century.  

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Didnt

Didnt

Debatable, but he kept negotiations open and kept the rockets from flying as often as they are now.

Good. Better to simply destroy Iran. No negotiating with the head hackers and terrorists there

Good. The UN needs to be defunded. They should stick to clean water and children's vaccinations

Also:

$2 a gallon gas

Sold out America to its most ardent enemy 

You speak in generalities without details. Care to provide? 

Also, did he not do what I wrote on my list?

The comment is the latest instance of Trump breaking with the U.S. intelligence community but was all the more explosive when said standing next to Putin, after a nearly two-hour one-on-one meeting and extended bilateral summit in Helsinki, Finland.

“My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others saying they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump said. “I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/16/trump-putin-meeting-election-meddling-722424

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Didnt

Didnt

Also:

$2 a gallon gas

Sold out America to its most ardent enemy 

18 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Got some evidence? Photos of hookers or something? He's likely to face tax fraud charges. Exactly how Biden's involved we don't know except for conspiracy theories. Even if he was guilty, if Hunter B is guilty of tax fraud charges and that makes him, in your words, "a scumbag of the worst type", would you agree that anyone charged (not necessarily convicted as Hunter hasn't been yet) with tax fraud is also "a scumbag of the worst type"? Anyone? Or just Hunter?

I can PM you the Marco Polo report on Hunder Biden if you are interested in seeing what real crimes look like.

ABC’s Jonathan Karl called the speech “incredibly low energy” and said he saw people leaving in the middle of it ― until they were blocked from departing:

ABC’s Olivia Rubin filmed a crowd forming near the doors, waiting for a chance to leave as Trump rambled in the background:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-speech-exit-blocked_n_637464b8e4b0e818be473a14

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The bureau had every right to search his house. Given what they knew from informants, it would have been dereliction of duty had they not done it. In fact, after they realized he lied to the bureau earlier in the year, they should have search immediately He stole TS/SCI, HCS and Codeword documents. Mere possession outside of a SCIF is a felony.

Not sure why some people are so slow to realize this: he STOLE the documents, and he jeopardized national security. There is no excuse for stealing them, and he compounded the crime by lying about it.

I'm assuming your ignorance is a function of not being a US person and failing to understand  the issue or read about it. Instead, you gain your opinion from false sources, and thus remain ignorant of reality. Also, you probably have no clue what the classification headings mean. For example, HCS is for Human Clandestine Sources, which means assets of the CIA. That is appalling. Clandestine assets put their lives and the lives of their families on the line by cooperating with US, UK, French, etc. intel. Their recruiters and handlers are expected to give up their own lives rather than betray an asset, yet 45 cavalierly kept identities of assets in his club. Not only does that endanger existing assets, but it discourages potential assets from cooperating with intel, since when an irresponsible and criminal POTUS can cause their identity to be revealed, they refrain from cooperation.

No big deal, you might try to argue. We'll, perhaps an asset is a penetration of a terrorist organization, and because of the idiocy and recklessness of 45, an attack is not prevented.

Even when he was still POTUS, 45 had no reason to know any asset's identity.

He could be charged with 'conspiracy to commit espionage', a capital offense.  If convicted, he could---and should---be executed..

Or at the very least cut off his "Diet" Cokes!

Notice that the market isn't exactly excited about his announcement. 

55 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Trump was simply telling the truth. When you are rich/powerful/connected, you can do things like that. Women throw themselves at men who can help them advance their careers. The "Hollywood casting couch" has been a fact of life in the American entertainment industry for more than a century.  

Harvey Weinstein must be so proud of you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

I'm sure Melania is thrilled.

Yeah, I kept hearing about how she was going to divorce him because surely she hates him and that was before he was elected president. Yet here we are 6 years later and she's still there.

Why is that? Was it all a lies - surely not?

• Thumbs Up 1

Senate Republicans let their fury and frustration out at one another during a lengthy closed-door meeting that revealed the bitter feelings left over from a crushingly disappointing midterm election. 

An at-times nasty and personal discussion took place at the Senate GOP lunch, where Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.), who have been at odds for months, traded recriminations over who was to blame for the GOP’s failure to win back the Senate. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3737223-gop-acrimony-spills-over-at-heated-senate-lunch/

Some folks taking a sucker punch. The old pump and dump trick. It's a time tested stock market trick.

Shares of companies tied to former U.S. President Donald Trump reversed course to fall on Wednesday, following a recent rally in the run-up to him launching a bid to regain the presidency in 2024.

Shares of Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC.O), the blank-check company looking to take Trump's social media venture Truth Social public, fell 4.8% in early trading. The stock was 10% higher in premarket hours.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/trump-tied-stocks-jump-former-president-launches-2024-white-house-bid-2022-11-16/

Edited by ozimoron