Former President Donald Trump files to run in 2024

Scott

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Why do you think the Dems will back off from attacking Trump? Do they fear him? You might have a point. Maybe it would make strategic sense for the Dems to throw faint praise towards Trump and vote him up in polls to give him a boost in the primaries. Trump is the person the Dems fear the least. Why? Because angry old white men without college degrees are a diminishing demographic and therefore a spent political force.

Yes, strategic. But after all the <deleted> they been throwing at Trump for the last 6 years I don't think anyone is going to believe any so-called :praise" from the Democrats. As for "angry old white men", well you've got your own version and he won't win again either.

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Yes, strategic. But after all the <deleted> they been throwing at Trump for the last 6 years I don't think anyone is going to believe any so-called :praise" from the Democrats. As for "angry old white men", well you've got your own version and he won't win again either.

My "own version" is based entirely on research and exit polling results. The right have not won the popular vote for some time and their time is running out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

No, to the Chinese. That's why he's sharply restricted their access to high tech stuff because he and Hunter are secretly in their pay. They're not a patch on their heroic predecessor who relaxed restrictions on trade with China in return for a Chinese promise to buy lots of stuff from the USA. A promise that the Chinese never kept. What a shocker that was!

He did force the Chinese to pay a tariff for US imports. </sarc>

The GOP divisions also portray fierce frustrations within the party that Trump’s presidential announcement — which he delivered Tuesday night in a prime-time speech at Mar-a-Lago — came before the results of some midterm races are final. Some Republicans are concerned it will hurt the GOP’s chances in a Senate runoff election in Georgia, where voters will decide Dec. 6 whether Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) or Republican Herschel Walker will be in the upper chamber next year. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3738920-trump-enthusiasm-fading-fast-for-house-gop/

56 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Biden does not reply on the white male non college educated demographic. Trump demonstrably does so.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

My "own version" is based entirely on research and exit polling results. The right have not won the popular vote for some time and their time is running out.

No. Your own version is Biden. 

2 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

"Me too - his actual record up until the 2020 election was pretty good, despite all of the efforts of the Democrats to turn him over."

Yeah, great record. Especially that Big Beautiful Wall paid for by the Mexicans!

"It will be interesting to see how hard the Democrats try to attack him now he has announced. I reckon they'll actually back off for a while."

You mean back off and let him destroy himself? Yep, solid strategy.

Been playing Angry Birds again?