Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Former President Donald Trump files to run in 2024

Scott

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

"$400 million to two nonprofit organizations to help various government election offices"

Wow, I had no idea he gave that much! I wonder what Biden gave him in return. 

Edited by Neeranam

Just now, Neeranam said:

"$400 million to two nonprofit organizations to help various government election offices"

And, just in case you missed it, non profits are not legally permitted to be political.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Phoenix Rising said:

'Painful': Conservatives, Ex-Aides Trash Trump's 'Low Energy' 2024 Announcement

"Former President Donald Trump’s 2024 kickoff speech received less-than-stellar reviews ― and not just from his critics on the left.

The National Review, the conservative publication that has repeatedly flip-flopped on Trump, published an editorial with a one-word headline: “No.” The editors slammed his delusions, lies and conspiracy theories, and called the announcement “an invitation to double down on the outrages and failures of the last several years that Republicans should reject without hesitation or doubt.”"

It was truly pathetic.

How the Supreme Court controlled the midterms

While there is still a lot up in the air, two things are clear. One, the Democrats outperformed expectations around the country against enormous odds. The other thing that’s clear is that elections are being determined by Supreme Court

https://www.rawstory.com/raw-investigates/how-the-supreme-court-controlled-the-midterms/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Those people who who ordered the raid on Donalds house must be rather concerned .

I wonder whether Donald will order a full investigation and take it further , like prosecuting anyone found to have acted outside the law 

I doubt they are in the least bit concerned.

Trump will be behind bars before the 2024 election.

11 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Donald Trump Makes People Gag With Potential New Slogan For 2024

"“In order to make America great and glorious again I’m announcing my candidacy for President of the United States,” Trump declared at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.

Wags on social media joked that “Make America Great And Glorious Again” ― or MAGAGA ― would replace Trump’s “Make America Great Again” MAGA acronym from 2016."

MAGAGA!:clap2:

Funny, I hear that Trump is running again and all I can think is GAG!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Obviously you think giving money to non-partisan organizations that help people legally vote is a bad thing.  I assume that when Biden said voting for Republicans would hurt democracy your response was "Well duh...".

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Those people who who ordered the raid on Donalds house must be rather concerned .

I wonder whether Donald will order a full investigation and take it further , like prosecuting anyone found to have acted outside the law 

I assure you they are not concerned and operated legally.

Contrary to the lies Trump tells, the Justice Department is not politicized.  Obviously Trump and you want to change that.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, rudi49jr said:

The only one acting outside the law was Trump, by taking (highly) classified documents to Mar-a-Lagoand hiding them from the authorities. 

We will have to wait for there to be a trial and the nature of the documents revealed before it can be claimed what the content is .

I will have to wait  anyway , you go ahead making claims without any evidence and find him guilty of (no) all charges 

14 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Indeed, they said at the time they were concerned about espionage. Probably still are.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Indeed, they said at the time they were concerned about espionage. Probably still are.

What is going to happen next ?

Its gone awfully quiet .

It would be very convenient for them if it took them years and years and years to read all the documents and bring about a persecution case