Former President Donald Trump files to run in 2024

Scott

10 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Given that they've waited this long, the Feds will likely wait until after the runoff. I hope not but we'll see.

That sounds like he''s entitled to be given different treatment compared to everyday citizens. That cannot be. 

3 minutes ago, candide said:

In the U.S. system, It's not the President who decides to search homes. It's the DOJ with the approval of a judge.

And It's a jury which will make the final decision to convict or not.

Although if the person who initiated the raid was an anti Trump Democrat who wanted Trump jailed and prosecuted so he couldn't run for POTUS , that would make the raid to be Political .

Any idea when the Court case is scheduled ?

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I listened and watched the whole thing on Aljazera and it was very similar to his previous campaign spee he's and he the tossed in all the same BS and lies....did you not watch the same Trump announcement he did today?  So you believe the half truths and lies. Good to know folks only see his smiles and believe everything he spouts....

Joe's given him plenty of new material. I believe that because we've all seen it..

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Half of Trump supporters believe in QAnon conspiracy theory's baseless claims, poll finds

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/22/qanon-poll-finds-half-trump-supporters-believe-baseless-claims/3725567001/

Oh dear…..another conspiracy theory. You need to stop believing in them, bud. 

Edited by AndyFoxy

2 hours ago, pomchop said:

Even fox "news" cut away after 40 minutes......it was same old tired BS, blame game, look at me and how wonderful i am blah blah blah.....hopefully even more Americans will say ENOUGH of all the lies, all the i alone can fix everything, i know more than the generals, i am very very very rich (please send $$ immediately), everyone who dares to disagree with me is an idiot, i only hire the best people and then fire them. every judicial investigation is a witch hunt, on and on ad nauseum....how many people have not heard all of the whining over the past 6 years really want to hear it all again?? 

If indeed being president is so very easy for a genius like trump why didn't he get the legislation passed and get things like immigration, health care, prescription drug costs, homeless, etc etc  all fixed?

Easy to sit on the bench and boo the quarterback and not so easy when you are the quarterback.

One of longest diversions ever posted. Wonderful.

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Oh, it's entirely possible he's done nothing wrong and the classified folders were only folders and that raids were completely politically motivated and no there there. Totally possible. At this stage it would be the only major conspiracy theory in history that's been proved true.

I do think that you are over reacting somewhat .

Documents have been seized and there is still an enquiry occurring and its a bit early  go labelling things as "major conspiracy theory's" 

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Can you provide any evidence apart from a “poll” from an anti-Trump newspaper?

All you are doing is spouting conspiracy theory nonsense.

Edited by AndyFoxy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Yes, speaking and acting responsibly and rationally can I guess be considered undesirable and boring by a certain subset of humanity.

What's rational and responsible to you isn't necessarily rational nor responsible to other people.

I haven't as much faith in any politician as you imply that you have.

Anyways with Trump involved it'll definitely garner more attention, good or bad. 

6 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

What's rational and responsible to you isn't necessarily rational nor responsible to other people.

I haven't as much faith in any politician as you imply that you have.

Anyways with Trump involved it'll definitely garner more attention, good or bad. 

"What's rational and responsible to you isn't necessarily rational nor responsible to other people."

Indeed. Anyone who truly believes that trump acts rationally and responsibly should IMHO have his head vigorously examined.

"I haven't as much faith in any politician as you imply that you have."

I didn't imply any degree of faith in anyone.

"Anyways with Trump involved it'll definitely garner more attention, good or bad."

And is that a good thing?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, candide said:

Well, according to your conspiracy theory, as it has been now confirmed that Trump is the best chance for a Dem win in 2024 (even a significant number of Republicans hold this opinion, including in this forum), we should expect the DOJ to quickly drop this case! ????

Dems are joining the MAGA crowd, boot scooting in the streets. Everybody's happy. Except for a few Republicans...

3 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

And is that a good thing?

I don't know?

Is it?

If you don't like it write a note to the Republican Party.  His aspiring to be a president has nothing to do with me. 

Now move along.