Former President Donald Trump files to run in 2024

Scott

6 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Happy for you. It must be nice to believe in things like that. That strange distant look in many Trump supporter's eyes like no one's home. But they seem to believe. Seem happy. 

That's because we have low IQs. I'm also an antivaxxer by the way, maybe that explains it.

1 hour ago, rgraham said:

My life was much better under the Trump administration than the current regime. Retirement savings have been cut in half.

Really? Are you 23 years old and just began investing a year ago? Or have you invested in cryptocurrency? Here's how the S&P 500 has done over the last 40 years. 

image.png.5a7b8f70082022d3f6ba04f92b81e1d6.png

Anyway, your achievement is kind of amazing. You definitely have a gift of sorts.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Are you are suggesting that Bob Woodward, of Watergate fame and one of the most trusted journalists in US is lying?

Perhaps you please supply a factual link to support your post.

Or are you just trolling?

My opinion is that Bob Woodward seems totally obsessed with with his anti-Trump purge.

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

My opinion is that Bob Woodward seems totally obsessed with with his anti-Trump purge.

Whether Woodward is obsessed or not, you haven't answered whether you think he's lying. Keep in mind that he has released all the tapes of his interviews with Trump.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No, there is protection for candidates, or would be candidates against prosecution, there are policies regarding not making announcements wrt investigations of candidates within  90days(?) before an election.

But Trump announcing his run will not protect him from prosecution.

Apparently its possible.............lol

Here's how Donald Trump could theoretically run for president in 2024 from prison and govern the US behind bars, according to 9 legal scholars

https://www.businessinsider.com/can-trump-run-for-president-from-prison-jail-2024-2021-5

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

He even start with the same old speech as he did previous. "Ï am running because I believe the world has not yet seen the truth and glory of what this nation can be". Then he rant about his usual boasts, insults, promises, grievances, threats and conspiracy including a no evidence insinuation that China interfered in the 2020 election. Never mind, you will still drool on him whenever he speak. 

So you just listened to the start then. Slobber slobber.

57 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Depends which index they are linked to - NASDAQ down 30% since Jan 2021.

Other indexes (Dow Jones, S&P) follow more or less a similar trend, the NASDAQ being an exception. As concerns NASDAQ, does it usually represent a large share of pension fund's portfolio?

1 minute ago, candide said:

Other indexes (Dow Jones, S&P) follow more or less a similar trend, the NASDAQ being an exception. As concerns NASDAQ, does it usually represent a large share of pension fund's portfolio?

Not all but for many it can be a big piece of the pie. 

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It would take an exceptionally ungifted or extremely young investor to lose half their savings in less than 2 years.

On top of it, when one states one was living better under Trump, it usually doesn't only refer to the last month of his presidency

1 hour ago, candide said:

So Trump's erratic behaviour and B.S. talking was not responsible for the bad coverage he had? What should the media do? Diffuse B.S. propaganda instead of checking facts and debunking B.S.

I guess you will also complain that CNN is being unfair to Trump for debunking the B.S. he just said?

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/11/15/politics/fact-check-trump-announcement-speech-2024/index.html

Oh dear. EX-president Trump still can't stop telling lies or even getting stuff fact checked before spewing it out.

Yet this is the person that millions of Americans an d lot of his supporters here on AN want to be the next President.

I really hope Trump becomes the Republican nominee. The man is rubbing more and more people the wrong way, even quite a few Republicans are getting sick and tired of him repeating the same old drivel and election lies over and over again. Must be a walk in the park for whatever Democrat is going against The Donald in 2024. 

• Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

That's because we have low IQs. I'm also an antivaxxer by the way, maybe that explains it.

I don't want 2 more years of this. Trump supporters had some excuse back in 2016, though many could see him for what he was back then, but in 2022 it is my humble opinion that you should have worked out that he is not a person deserving of support. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Only try to bore people with Trump hate.

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than if trump vanished from the face of the earth so that we wouldn't have to see his photos, listen to or read his inane gibberish.

Unfortunately, he lingers like that particularly smelly Sunday morning fart that invariably escapes after a night on the <deleted>.

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, nauseus said:

So you just listened to the start then. Slobber slobber.

I listened and watched the whole thing on Aljazera and it was very similar to his previous campaign spee he's and he the tossed in all the same BS and lies....did you not watch the same Trump announcement he did today?  So you believe the half truths and lies. Good to know folks only see his smiles and believe everything he spouts....

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1